General - page 1137

GBPUSD: With GBPUSD breaking above the 1.5450/07 zone during Wednesday trading session , further bullish offensive is likely. However, it must hold above its resistance turned support zone on a weekly closing basis to prevent a return to the downside. On the upside, resistance resides at the 1.5550
Is it possible to subscribe to more than one signal using a trading account?
EURJPY: With EURJPY pausing its recent corrective weakness to turn higher during Wednesday trading session , it looks to build on that move in the days ahead. While the 134.99 level remains as support, our bias remains higher nearer term. In such a case, further move higher should follow towards the
Greetings Jointly with the provider paid signals for several days It does not have a problem Vamounch and leverage But so far do not I receive anything I do not know where is the problem Is there a solution to this problem my friends
Hey, I want my meta trader 5 to show me charts of Indian companies like hindalco etc.How do I integrate these charts in meta trader 5.
I have founds locked it seems I can't negotiate
Hi, I have tried searching and can't find a way to have the time set on any chart. I simply want to see a 1m ,5m and 15m timer for each of the charts I have set. Thanks in advance for any help! Jazzman
Looking for a broker with fixed and low spreads.Any ideas?
Hay, Can you please tell me Will i have to keep opened metatrader 4 24hrs for coppy all trade of my favorite trader? Or i will be able to keep closed matatrader 4 after copying any trader?
AUDUSD: AUDUSD continues to look for further move higher with the possibility of a retest of the 0.7214/33 zone. On the upside, resistance lies at the 0.7280 levels. A cut through here will turn attention to the 0.7233 level and then the 0.7350 level. A violation of here will set the stage for a...
GBPJPY: With the cross weakening following its failed intra attempts on the upside, we see further weakness in the days ahead. This view remains valid while the 187.31/47 zone remains as resistance. On the downside, support comes in at the 183.50 level where a violation will aim at the 182.50 level....
EUR/USD Weekly Forecast, 14 - 18 September Main scenario: The pair is trading along an uptrend with target on 1.1380 and if it keeps on moving up above that level, we may expect the pair to reach resistance level 1.1615. In other way, from 1.1380, we will have correction to 1.1275. Alternative...
USDCAD: USDCAD continues to remain in a consolidation mode having been trapped in a range below its key resistance zone at 1.3352. A break either way must occur to trigger directional moves. Resistance resides at the 1.3300 level where a break will target the 1.3350 level. Further out, resistance...
[Deleted]
Hello, I've been made a lot of backtesting using optimization system from strategy tester in the MT5. Unfortunately, I'm wasting so much time, because I have separate in many short periods, like January-14 to March-14, later, March-14 to May-14, later May-14 to Aug-14 and so on... The problem is...
I am getting confused about MQL5 community copy right violation policy. Last August I had posted two articles here and those articles main source is my personal web site. Yesterday someone posted the same articles, he just changed some sentence in the introduction, then all the points are copy...
  Experts on Rent.  (1)
Can we use rental product in live account or is it only for demo account ?
When the web trading will be available for the traders to test ? & When its going to be live
I am using Arrays.mqh listing to write nested arrays to .bin file with _writer.mq5. I think it is working because when compared written nested arrays that are structs, the bin file that is created is not zero bytes in size. Now the problem am facing is in trying to read the created bin file. _read...
GBPUSD: With GBP turning lower at its key resistance zone at 1.5450/7 today, there is risk of more weakness as long as that zone continues to hold. This development is coming on the back of our earlier warning of how significant that level will be. Also, note that we have to see a close below the
Hello, i wanted to use the MQL5 Cloud Network Agents on my Mac, but there's no Mac Client for it.So i set up an Virtual Windows Machine and installed the MQL5 Cloud Network Client and configured it. After 12 hours, the Client still tells me, that it is not connected. With a normal windows, it...
USDJPY: The pair took back some of its previous week losses at the end of the week leaving risk to the upside. However, with price failure seen ahead of its key overhead resistance zone at 121.73/63 zone, we may see USDJPY weaken in the new week. On the upside, resistance resides at the 121.00 level...
How long to keep your strategy running before you decide that its not working anymore
  MT4-Progress  (2)
Hi Traders, I just finished a stable version of MT4-Progress. You can check the system which can help you to trade on MT4 platforms. It is a free software and very powerful check it on mt4-progess site. Briefly The Progress system can be used by all traders • Traders who want to look at their...
GOLD: The commodity continues to maintain its downside pressure as it weakened further the past week. However, a rejection candle print on Friday seen on the daily chart may present a platform to launch a recovery. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,098.00 level where a break will aim at the
Hi all, is it possible to set 2 or more different color and shape level lines in Stochastic for example? let say like this: IndicatorSetDouble ( INDICATOR_LEVELVALUE , 0 , 40 ); IndicatorSetInteger ( INDICATOR_LEVELCOLOR , 0 , clrBlue ); IndicatorSetInteger ( INDICATOR_LEVELSTYLE , 0
hi, using the latest mql4 version b840 terminal, and https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/13802 as an EA example Usecase: Testing that EA to find the best results; mostly finding the best MA periods to apply. For this test, all the MAs are selected at once, as well TP & SL, and their periods can...
Profit % Drawdown % No. of Trades / Week Profit Factor Winning trades % Providers Balance Amount of Subscribers Months of successful trading Other (explain in Comments?)
I have been playing with the simple slow stochastic 14,3,3 setting on mt4 using an average true range renko chart with interesting results. is there a better custom reliable optimized stochastic? or perhaps a more reliable custom indicator that works better out there?
  Multi indicators  (3)
Hello, Is it possible to find a multi indicators watch in code source mq4 ? Thanks in advance. Jo
I am not able to find the signal in the mt4 platform. But I am able to find it in the mql5 website. I clicked on "Copy Trades" and a popup comes up. And then I click on "Start copying in MetaTrader" and the pop up disappears and nothing happen