General - page 1076

Hello, I am opening an offline chart using tick data: It is not possible to draw graphical objects that use time data. E.G. if I draw a vertical line it is not shown in the chart. It is shown in the list of objects including the time data, but not on the chart. Does someone has any idea how to...
Hello, is someone using this "all-in-one-EA" version 2.0 for 500 USD? If yes is it worth buying and is it working? Thank you fro any helpful reply. Website is www.all-in-one-ea.com
I have used my current version of MT5 for many months, but yesterday when I started the terminal all the headings appeared in the Indonesian language rather than in English. I re-installed the software, but after initially appearing in English, it has reverted to Indonesian. Does anyone know how I...
Hi, I am on a small data plan with my mobile phone provider. If I use Forex on my mobile phone, I found that if I set the Refresh Rate to 1 second, it uses too much bandwidth and if I set the Refresh Rate to 15 seconds, it is too slow responding. I would like to see some extra options for 2...
Hi there! I'd like to have subj in future versions. Use case: I have scripts buy.mq5 (& sell.mq5) which close short (long) position, then calculate volume to buy (sell) keeping some margin % reserved, and finally send buy (sell) order. No volumes or anything to input, no confirmations, true
It's been a while since I've been back to coding, but the following code doesn't seem to return the values I'm looking for, just zeros. double vDO=iOpen("NZDUSD",1440,0); // Daily Open double vDC=iClose("NZDUSD",1440,0); // Daily Close Alert("vDO = ",vDO," vDC = ",vDC); No matter where I place the
  .  (1)
Is there a wishlist for MT6 ? I have a lot of suggestions !!!!!!!!! Some circumstances in MetaEditor remind me to the 1990. for instance: what's about Codefolding? The static definition of Plotbuffers is archaic ! Array initialisation does not work in OnInit() function. You have to call...
I am in doubt that if a program coded in mql5 that will run on mt4.Need help. 
Dear MQL5 Experts, good afternoon! Kindly ask for your help on this. Please let me know if any additional information is required. Thanks in advance! Context: I`ve built an EA on which I`m using EMA and MACD indicators inside the Expert Signal class. I`ve inherited the standard Expert...
  Add alert sonor  (2)
can u please add an alert sound to this ind thank u.
[Deleted]
BJF AutoClick Software allowing automated trading in MT4 without using expert advisors (EAs). It presses Buy or Sell, it places Stop loss and Take Profit and Closes orders buttons as a manual trader would. http://offers.fxpartner.net/bjf-autoclick-software-manual-trading-emulation/
Hi, everyone! I have a problem and I don't know if it's a bug. If I put this: ChartSetInteger(ChartID(),CHART_EVENT_OBJECT_DELETE,true); in init() it freezes my platform! it doesn't happen with ChartSetInteger(ChartID(),CHART_EVENT_OBJECT_CREATE,true);
The euro slumped on Tuesday after a number of explosions in Brussels at the airport and on the metro system, with some media informing of multiple deaths and injuries. The cause of the explosions are still to be determined. The pair traded 0.38% lower at $1.1195 after the explosions, with news still...
Hi guys, I wonder that MQL4 provides any functions, API for create a demo account on MT4 or we have to do it manually. Do you have any idea for it? Thanks for your reading.
Hi Guys, Please help, my funds are locked in freelance due to an ongoing project , however, the freelancer did not do the job and was not responding to my messages anymore. I need help to cancel the project so that I can unlock the funds. Thanks
A real basic one, but I cant figure it out. How do I go about removing the small arrows from the charts that show my past trades
  BASICS  (2)
Hi guys, just started with mql4 and have completely no programming experience. Do you please know about something which is for absolute mql virgin and prick-proof? I tried this in mql4 but there is more errors than words 8=( void OnTick() { //--- if (double iMA (0, 0, 5, 5, MODE_SMA...
What happened with with the downloads? MT5 and MT4 downloads doesn'work. Downloading a zip works fine, but ther is none. Please help
I have written a code in c and I want this code to be able to communicate with MetaTrade 5? How can I do this? should I do this through API and the broker website, or is the anyway to send and receive information to and from metatrader? I don't want to, neither have the patience to change the code...
  Private Message  (1)
Team, Please, how do I get to my Private Message (PM) area on this site. Regards
Please see the attached. My ID is nanozexx. However I cannot get access to MQL5 community from my MT4 Why?? Please help. Masakazu Suganami
  if in if  (9)
Hi! I need someone with a bigger and smarter brain. How can i do something like this: Add conditions in an "if" only if another condition is true. //------------------------------------------------------------------------------ if (condition1 && condition2 && if...
  Questions  (9)
Comments that do not relate to the "List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds", have been moved into this topic.
Hello mates I can't find an article that I read one day about GARCH in binary options, I think was a MQL5 Cookbook but I'm not sure or maybe was from mt4. I will be appreciate any help. PD: the search engine of articles is a little rubish but I tried.
It's Monday so that means it's trade of the week day! Morgan Stanley are out with their latest and they say sell cable because of the political news and if commodities and equities move lower. They say sell it for a profit target of 1.3900 and stop of 1.4580 There's no entry level price on the note...
https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/287 I followed the article above step by step but when I run the back test it does not open any trades. Does someone have any experience with this ?
Hello Because the government prohibits transfer of foreign exchange, can someone else fund my mql5 account? I mean does mql accept third party payment?
The Fed didn’t say much in its statement, so investors were left to zero in on the dot plots. And with the median going down from four hikes in 2016 to only two, markets decided that the Fed isn’t confident in its just started hiking cycle. Having systematically failed to deliver on past projections...
The euro profit against the dollar last week like the World-Signals.com prediction from March 14th 2016. The Fed disappointment the investors and they prefer to sell dollars. The effect was very strong in a short time and may continue with a slow speed this week. This week the focus in the...