General - page 1074

Daily price is on bearish breakdown: the price broke 100 period SMA (100 SMA) and 200 period SMA (200 SMA) from above to below to be reversed from the primary bullish to the primary bearish market condition. The price is breaking Fibo support level at 120.33 to below on daily bar for the bearish...
BMG poll Another poll puts the Brexit side with a slight lead. It was an online poll so it doesn't carry much weight.
[Deleted]
How can I identify a Buy/Sell Stop trigger filled?
Hey guys im looking for an indicator that will display a bar candlestick (below) (only one) of the selected higher time frame of my choice on a lower timeframe chart on the corner of my screen? thank you in advance.
Hello I'm new here in the community. I found an error in MT5 (lines are not displayed under certain conditions). Where can I report? Willbur
It’s been only weeks since the Fed’s dovish decision in March, so it’s no surprise today’s speech by Yellen didn’t diverge much from the wait and see stance adopted by the FOMC. But the topic of the speech, why rate hikes when they come will likely only be gradual, made it inherently dovish in tone....
Williams finishes up the Q&A Won't do negative rates in the foreseeable futureBrexit is clearly a risk scenario we are worried aboutComments about negative rates should be furthest from their minds if they really wanted to show confidence in their path for rates.
I want to know what are the names of currency trading account. To help you a script that displays the name of the currency in the terminal signals. How to use: login to the trading account, click on the tab "Signals" (it is activated by pumping current base signals) and wait 3-4 seconds (to signal...
How Do you Read Elliot Waves in a simple manner?
How To Read An Elliot Wave In Simple Manner ?
Hello, I am long time trader and I spend long time on WIN (I spend some money on Signals), just now I am finding way to trade on Linux, I checked all ways as trade on Linux or trade on browser client, its time to native Linux client, I tested ALL ways to trade on Windows and during weekends on
I've searched far and wide to find an indicator (mt4) that can do the following on a chart Draw a vertical line at 6 am GMT on my chart Draw a vertical line at 7 am GMT on my chart Draw a horizontal line at the high of the candle/bar in between the vertical line Draw a horizontal line at the low of...
Actually I am confused, I want to know For whom virtual hostings will advantage?? Signal Provider? EA Provider?  Signal subscriber? EA subscriber? 
Currency investors should consider buying USD/JPY this week, advises Morgan Stanley in its weekly FX pick to clients. "We recommend buying USD/JPY with a target of 117.00 and a stop at 110.50. Our ARIA indicator points to stronger February US economic data. Should this materialize as we expect, US...
Last week’s MoF data continued to signal strong appetite for foreign securities, with Japanese investors purchasing some JPY 2.3 trn in foreign dent on the week ended March 18, notes BNP Paribas. "Faltering risk environment and strengthening JPY do not appear to have dented Japanese appetite for...
PCE report a setback for Fed hawks The idea at the core of the Fed, and most economists' models, is that more jobs will lead to increased spending and rising inflation. It's inarguably true. At least at some level it's inarguable true and there's the rub. How perfectly the relationship works depends...
salve a tutti mi sono registrato come venditore,devono mandarmi conferma tramite mail?ho aggiunto anche il segnale e mandato documento grazie a chi mi risponde
  Which broker should I choose?  (86   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Interested in a broker for trading using mechanical systems, robots with the ability to open short and long positions simultaneously on one of the instruments. Or the possibility to realise such a trading strategy. For example, at some brokers on the trading floor, opening a long position
Hello, I have a profit-making strategy. Buy I do manually. but selling a position is so simple, so I want to automate. For example, if I buy a buy position, the position should be sold when the RSI hit 80 and when I was short he should sell at 20. Can anyone help? I can not program. thank you...
The EUR has been under pressure for most of last week, mainly in reaction to this week’s terrorist attacks in Brussels and rising Fed rate expectations. Elsewhere, it must be noted that medium-term inflation expectations as measured by 5Y inflation swaps failed to improve over the last few weeks,...
Hi, Markets.com is a big broker. And they are not new. I searched for them in METATRADER 4 and they are added there, but I could not find them at MQL5. I searched for Markets.com af the 'Metatrader Trading Platform Accounts' settings within MQL5. What is the reason I can't find Markets.com within...
It is expecting an important business week that will give new signals to the Fed and investors for the Fed interest rates politic. The most important event is in Friday at 13:30 GMT when is the report for U.S. Unemployment. For the moment it is expecting between two and four interest rates hikes...
  PIVBOLL STRATEGY  (4)
PIVBOLL is the specific Strategy. Most traders have an extremely hard time trading with the trend. This observation may seem counterintuitive since the majority of traders always claim that trend trading is their preferred approach to the market; but after analyzing the records of thousands of...
[Deleted]
There are source codes in codebase but without comments to understand the underlying logic . https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1488
Hi, I am looking for a CFD broker that offers CDF's on stock, indices, gold/metals, energy & forex. The brokers should be compatible with MT4 and be able trade signals through MQL5. I found two brokers (ig.com and markets.com), but both of them does not seem to be connected to MQL5. Thank you for...
The pound to dollar exchange rate is forecast to fall into the 1.20s by 2017 on a combination of a UK's economic slowdown and repatriation of capital into the US. 65% chance UK votes to stay in the European Union say Morgan Stanley Worst case scenario forecast is GBP to USD at 1.15 in 2017 But,...
I'm not really sure to post this, so i'll just put it here... But some of my metatester agents have over 400 passes, and I cannot see them in my mql5 profile. Also, is there a way to use my gpu aswell? Thanks is advance. 
  Is it possible to do the impossible?  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
The paradox of omnipotence: The paradox is usually formulated as a question: "Can a god create a stone that he himself cannot lift?" ( I think yes, an infinite cycle of creating and lifting ) or " Could God create a triangle with internal angles that were not 180 degrees in total?" ( I think Yes
"We will see a variant of helicopter money (perhaps thinly disguised) in the next 10 years if not the next five," says Colombia University economist Richard Clarida. "All central banks can do it. The question is, if and when is it opportune," says the ECB's Peter Praet. The WSJ looks at different...