General - page 1073

Why are some enumerations not starting from 1? For example ... ENUM_POSITION_PROPERTY_INTEGER is starting from 1, but ENUM_POSITION_PROPERTY_DOUBLE is not.
Although the commodity complex has been more stable recently and that has removed some downside pressure on the euro via the disinflation channel, we anticipate that other factors will soon come into play. First, the extent of dovish stance by the US FOMC in March took us by surprise. We had
Hello support: I can't receive the verify code from SMS. please help
Dear Traders, I have realized that many traders do not pay attention to risk management. There are many risk management strategies that are effective. I would like to know what kind of risk management strategies you traders use? Lets help each other to think of the best risk management...
is there a way to delete or cancel an order that has been processing more than 1 second ??
I have no expertise as a programmer! can anyone help me write an indicator calculations (the difference) the 1 min number of bars by a specific date entered manually .. at the current bar (last bar); the values must be written in the chart and in an external file (txt, csv ..) every 1, 5 min etc ......
The USD has a seasonal tendency to weaken in April especially if expressed via long AUD/USD, short GBP/USD, and short USD/NOK, notes ANZ. "Figure 1 shows how G10 and Asian currencies have performed during the month of April over the 2000- 15 period. A common theme during April is a tendency for the...
Hi, Ive made a simple EA that will open a buy/sell above or below a moving average . Once the initial trade is open I would like the EA to open additional orders 10 pips above the already open orders or ten pips below the already open orders. I have searched the internet and this forum for answers
[Deleted]
Hello! My current broker (IG Markets) doesn't allow me to copy trade signals through their MT4 software. Which brokers are you guys using were you can copy trade signals and subrscibe to them? I did look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntu6pZRopq4&feature=youtu...
The new MetaTrader 5 for iPhone/iPad features hedging. This means that you can open opposite directed positions on a single currency pair. Create a hedge account to access the position accounting system that is well known from MetaTrader 4. The system allows you to have multiple positions...
We argue that the EUR is underpricing the potential economic disruption related to Brexit and shorting EUR/USD is a cheaper way than shorting GBP/USD to hedge for such a possibility. If the UK does exit the EU, we think it is unlikely to only affect the UK, it will likely also affect the Eurozone...
if(_Digits==5 || _Digits==3) tsp=tsp*10; this code also at top of files,but I don't know the detail reasons.why?
Hi, I want to open a GBPUSD chart with starting date of 2010.01.01 to end date of 2015.01.01 Is there any way to do it? Thank you, HHC
less than 1% 2% up to 5% up to 10% up to 20% up to 50% more than 50%
  Forum migration - read now!  (45   1 2 3 4 5)
Dear users Soon forum migration to new web interface will be made. As in any of such migrations data posted in that time will be lost. As soon as the migration is finished, all the postings, except the posting posted in the time of migration, will be available as usual and all the work will resume...
I want to calculate the difference between the high and low of the second last bar on the charts that are open on my screen and present as a display on the screen or chart itself? Is this possible? Will I need a script for this or indicator of EA?
in indicator buy sell arrows appeared but the problem is I have to refresh symbol chart for update up down arrows on bar, I want them appeared without refresh chart what i do, please help Thanking you so much in advance
I was playing around with MT5 and noticed it was hammering my CPU, which led me to do some investigation... It seems the general consensus is that MT5 uses 3x more RAM than MT4; also you can't set the candle history to 100 for example, the minimum is 5000 (Tools->Options->Charts). In MT4, I can set
Daily price is on bearish market condition to be located below 100 period SMA (100 SMA) and 200 period SMA (200 SMA). The price is ranging within the following key reversal support/resistance levels: 1088.79 resistance located on the border between ranging and bear market rally on the daily chart,...
Daily price is on bearish market condition located near and below 100 period SMA (100 SMA) and 200 period SMA (200 SMA). The price is ranging within the following key reversal support/resistance levels: 1.1059 resistance located on the border between the primary bearish and the primary bullish...
Hi all, Yesterday and today I tried to connect my MQL5 to my MT4 platform. I need this for the EA that I want to purchase. However, when I enter the username and password - which are 100% correct - the pop-up screen disappears and live goes on without logging in. I have tried different computers,...
Can someone please let me know what steps I have to take in order to get a full refund due to developer not even responding to simple requests. Thank you, Craig
please how can set on my mt4 one pip to equal $10.......with $1000 deposit,trading EUR/USD: 1:400 leverage....
A detailed look at US indicators suggests that the economy is unlikely to turn decidedly back upward anytime soon. We expect the data to remain patchy for now, and believe the economy overall, while firm, will continue to lack upward momentum. Still, we do not rule out the possibility of renewed...
Hello, i try the mt5 backtester but it is not possible to test to the current time of actual day ! In mt4 it is no problem to test exact to the actual time. When i test with M1 in mt4 and set the enddata to future -> the test goes exact to the aktual minute of the actual day. When i test with M1...
While Yellen’s speech was perhaps similar to the March FOMC meeting press-conference, markets have focused on the overall cautious tone with respect to global risks and the lack of any hawkish hints similar to those coming from several regional Fed presidents last week, notes BNP Paribas. "Our...
  Lot Sizes  (1)
Could someone please give me a quick, simple explanation (no lengthy outside links please!) on how lot sizes work? I always seem to get myself confused every time I want to trade, and the lot sizing concept actually discouraged me to get my feet wet a long time ago, though I am very good at...
see image attached. it opens the account but doesn't open the tab trade or account history tab . and the new order box is disabled . you cannot place a trade. it s with all the metatrader same story. my firewall is not blocking anything sofar i can see. what is going on. anyone any idee, what the...
Daily price is on ranging bearish condition located below 100 period SMA (100 SMA) and 200 period SMA (200 SMA). The price is ranging within the following key support/resistance levels: Fibo resistance level at 1.5238 located near and below 100 SMA/200 SMA on the border between the primary bearish...