General - page 1071

Last week I suscribed to a signal: the signals were copied perfectly and everything was alright. Last saturday 16th I took the Virtual Hosting Service Offered by MQL5 and I paid one month subscription. On Monday 18th I had not even one trade copied on my MT4 platform but in my MQL5 account I saw...
[Deleted]
I just bought an Indicator, the developer seems unwilling to fix the product, keep on saying nothing wrong with it. The indicator is renko chart, it gives out the wrong renko graph. I see that my payment to the developer is frozen until 28 April, does it mean i can get a refund if I don't want the...
Webman has a lot of complications with attestation, the limit for formal ones is very small. Pipal - well, there are no brokers who work with Pipal and Russia seems to have been switched off. And ePayment - there are no brokers for funding accounts either
Hi, I wonder how you pack the source code for delivery if it uses many #include directives with code distributed in many files. I think that solution could be smart replacing the #include directives by files content. It is actually not a trivial task, so before I start with the tool, I wonder if...
its more than 90% accurate with my strategy if some one make a of this i will show the result. please put manual sl and tp input on this ea ... ki_signals_v2.mq4
Hello Sirs, after so many years of development ,can now mt4 indicators used directly in mt5 or mt5 ones used directly in mt4 platform?? thanks for inform me
what does it mean if someones name crossed over with a line?
The break of USDJPY above 110 and EURJPY almost reaching 125 is likely to be the start of a new appreciation trend for these pairs, says BNP Paribas. "Our economists’ base case remains that the BoJ will cut the IOER further into negative territory at its June meeting.However, they note that in light...
I'm trying to get MA of Williams' %. can anybody help me?
When it comes to the Eurozone, ECB President Draghi failed to make a bigger case of additional stimulus measures being considered anytime soon. Even if Draghi left all options regarding a more aggressive stance open, he more or less reaffirmed that more time is needed in order to evaluate the latest...
In a note today, Deutsche Bank outlines 3 reasons behind maintaining its medium term bearish EUR/USD view: First, despite recent Fed dovishness, the real rate differential between Europe and the US is not signaling a large divergence in FX versus monetary policy expectations...To change our...
suppose i am in long with eur usd at 1.2450 my stop loss is 1.2400. but after weekly off day, market opened at 1.2380. then what will be my trades condition?
ECB monetary policy announcement from the April 2016 meeting 21 April 2016 Main refi rate 0.0%Deposit rate -0.40%Marginal lending rate -0.25%Total monthly QE €80bn
  The oil issue ...  (599   1 2 3 4 5 ... 59 60)
Wondering : The price of oil is falling, OPEC is not cutting production, the US is starting to export oil for the first time in 75 years, which it was not buying at current prices. WHAT IS THIS? In practice the more commodity and supply the lower the price, does the majority want to collapse the
FreshForex is a reliable broker for your profitable trading. These are not just words — get the proof! For 11 years we've been helping each trader to trade in Forex market 10 minutes for withdrawal of your funds in our company 102 trading instruments for getting profit including currency pairs and...
Analysis from Goldman Sachs There is a growing sense that monetary stimulus is reaching its limits, with some advocating for the BoJ and ECB to term out their inflation forecasts in order to signal that reaching two percent, while still the objective, will simply take longer. We are skeptical. First...
[Deleted]
Hello, I tried to find free walk forward analyser on the web but I didn't I found one on easyexpertforex.com but it doesn't work anymore. Then I found the 2 weeks trial on strategyquant but that's all My question : Do you know any good walk forward analyser software for MT4 or MT5? Thank you
This article is dedicated to new traders who are yet to master the act of Forex Trading. We’ll be looking at how you can use the Channel tools. The Channels are a common tool in technical analysis which is used to trace when to buy or sell. A channel is made of Tops (Support) and Bottoms...
One way to do this, is by looking for broken fractals. A fractal is considered broken when a fractal has been confirmed and then the price breaks through either the high or the low of the pattern. If the price breaks an up fractal then the direction of the market is considered up and if the price
''One of the best quotes for Forex trading or trading in general is: ? The trend is your friend?. Well basically it means that you should follow the trend whenever possible and don?t go against it, because a trend is like a moving train and you don?t want to be standing in front of it? A popular
The beta version of the updated MetaTrader 4 platform is to be released on Monday , September 15, 2014. We will update our public MetaQuotes-Demo server located at demo.metaquotes.net:443. We invite all traders to join the testing of the new terminal in order to try all its features and help...
Is the Spread value in the Backtest for a single trade or is it in and out? For example if I set the spread value at say 10 would it apply the value(10) to the entry trade and then to the exit trade or does the backtester divide this figure by two i.e 5 in and 5 out? Regards to all
Hi,   Can you help me, i can't resize chart in WebTerminal or WebTrader ..? Once it open, then i cannot resize to the left/right or up/down. Thanks
I am busy installing MT4 on my mac but its asking me for proxy server options, login and passwords. When i loaded fx open on my macbook it didn't request any such settings. Can anybody please help i am stuck
As EUR/USD skips towards 1.14, the fact that it’s doing so despite huge outflows of long-term capital and wholesale abandon of European bonds by foreigners, doesn’t really help. The Euro is going up despite the ECB. The yield-spread-based model of EUR/USD I’ve been using for just over a year now...
The ECB will hold its regular monetary policy meeting this Thursday. We expect no change in the monetary policy parameters this time, after the ECB announced a broad easing package last March. Some of the measures announced, including the purchase of investment-grade non-bank corporate bonds and...
Hi all I'm programmer and i decided to make a framework for MQL5 for more facility you will can find this here : https://github.com/leiha/mql-framework I hope my project will help you Any Questions ? Ask me ;) Enjoy :))
Bank of Japan Governor Kuroda told the WSJ that inflation could be affected if the yen continued to rise excessively, leading to further easing measures to meet its price target. These are his most explicit comments since the Japanese currency started rising versus the USD this year, notes BNP...
hi all I have many sets of symbols on my MT4. and I want to show chart windows for a symbols of a particular set. please help me thanks