General - page 1072

Short exposure in the GBP remains at an extreme according to BNP Paribas FX Positioning Analysis. The UK data calendar picks up later in the week with the release of the February employment report (Wednesday) and March retail sales (Thursday). In light of short GBP positioning and cheap GBP...
Hi, Someone get signals with MT4 from Activtrades. I try... try and try but nothing happen. Can you help me ? Thank's and great trades.
The EUR has come off its highs and this should presumably lessen the concerns at the Governing Council that unwarranted FX appreciation will add to the headwinds for growth and inflation. This need not mean, however, that the ECB is now more relaxed about the outlook for the Eurozone. Indeed,...
We do not expect any ECB action at this week’s policy meeting. After the big package in March, we think the ECB will have a few months before it needs to go back to the drawing board. True, dovish Fed tones and EUR appreciation do not help the ECB at the moment, but action beyond a reiteration of
Hi I have these 2 lines if (CopyBuffer(BolBandsHandle, 0, 0, 3, BBMidle) < 0 || CopyBuffer(BolBandsHandle, 1, 0, 3, BBUp) < 0 || CopyBuffer(BolBandsHandle, 2, 0, 3, BBLow) < 0) and if (CopyBuffer(demaHandle, 0, 0, 3, demaVal) < 0) from this file https://www.mql5.com/en/code/166 I...
Hi how are you Friend? I want Share we Trading and Analysis From all Financial Market . I hope Useful For You. Follow me :)
The UK’s EU referendum campaign meanwhile is now in full flow. Bloomberg’s latest poll tracker puts the ‘remain’ camp at 40%, with the ‘Leave’ camp at 39% and 21% undecided. So, still far too close to call. The Chancellor’s ‘long-term assessment of the economic costs of Brexit’ is said by the FT...
[Deleted]
How to get equivalent of iBarShift() of mql4 in mql5 ?
Skill is the most important thing to have to make money from forex market. You can earn in several ways but you need skill for this. You have to spend time at charts not to make money but to learn how to make money
Scotland should have the right to hold another independence referendum if there is a clear demand from the Scottish people, or if Brexit takes Scotland out of the European Union (EU) against the will of the Scottish people, leader of the Scottish Nationalists Nicola Sturgeon said in a statement....
Hello Traders, Attached my 10 day pivot point analysis, you can view my views on EURUSD. I trade a dual setup of cross loss (Hedge enabled) on support and resistance levels. You can ask me for detail view of my analysis in here.
An unexpected uptick in UK CPI, with core inflation reaching a one-and-a-half year high, provided temporary relief for sterling this past week. However, both the upturn in inflation and the respite for sterling could prove temporary. The uptick in inflation was driven largely by higher air fares...
Yes. It can affect badly and Forex market collapse. No. It cannot affect. I am not sure about it.
Hello everyone, I would like a history of the eur usd several years tick by tick or 0.0001 to 0.0001 near I buy has to the person if necessary as impossible to find on the internet this kind of gives view that this represents ten thousand to . I myself create an EA that saves me a historical rick...
In the coming business week according to World-Signals.com there are not important U.S. events except in the housing sector on Tuesday and Wednesday. In the Euro Zone the first important event is on Tuesday 9:00 GMT for Germany - ZEW Survey. On 6:00 GMT on Wednesday focus over Germany PPI. The most...
Hi I use some code for showing the current and past time when my EA performs an action or event. It converts the time from a MqlDateTime variable to a string variable with this format: "HH:MM" When the hour or minute is before 10, it adds an extra "0" to the string, see the code: Info...
  Sigma  (3)
Is there any function in mql4 to get sigma (summation)? I checked in Math functions and could not find it. Thanks in advance  
Hi. Is there any good one availible? the one I got makes my mt4 platform crash when it is loaded on pultiple charts. Thanks
Opening and closing price of the candle stick, the highest and lowest prices of the wick, and the average price to do some work. I want to connect to the Mssq Server MetaTrader4. How do I make this connection, and I need help with inquiries.
Hi all, I have created an EA but i have no intention to sell it, only for my own private use Although it is build 600++, my worry is it can still be decompile as i plan to put the ex4 file on vps service which can be accessed by the vps admin i understand indicator and ea sold on market has added...
  VPS Problem  (2)
I subscribed a VPS for my account last month dated on 15/3/16. My MQL5 account helped me auto prolongate on 15/4/16. The link is 48467 Amsterdam. However, once checked with my MT4 platform, the link is 44203 Amsterdam. Do I have any synchronized problem? Is it work? Please kindly reply me. Thanks.
After raising interest rates in December, the Fed said repeatedly that it intends to raise them gradually, and only if economic growth improves. In fact, the Fed expects to raise rates even more gradually today than it did three or six months ago because it doesn't think the US will hit its 2%...
Hi, i want to move a virtual server from MT5 Account to MT4 Account. Everytime I changed the Broker Server it says: Error saving data Is it even possible to change it this way? If yes, how? Thanks!
  Cloud down?  (2)
Hi, unable to make any cloud optimization today - didn't change anything in my setups, double- checked all network and login-related stuff, tried everything but I'm unable to use the cloud all day long on any of my 4 machines. Location = Prague, Europe. One of my PCs still shows Europe 1, 2, 3 and
HI there, I have two accounts in one MT4 platform. I want to try use two EAs to trade a currency pair on two different accounts. For example, A account, using EA_1 to trade EUR/USD. B account, Using EA_2 to trade EUR/USD. Is this possible? If yes, can you tell me how? Thanks
This weekend’s meeting of OPEC and non-OPEC members in Doha is important for currencies because when oil bottomed at the beginning of the year it set a peak for the U.S. dollar. If you recall, the greenback was trading strongly when oil prices hit a 10-year low of $26.20 a barrel and when oil...
Hi, I'm testing the ChartSetSymbolPeriod method in mql5 however it seems to be crashing my chart window. Steps: Open MetaTrader and open a "AUDCAD" chart so that it's the only chart open . , Open MetaEditor, Create a new script, In the OnStart() method I put the following line of code
  Subscription not Permitted  (12   1 2)
I just opened a Real (Live) trading account to send signals using the mql5 signal service to my subscribers but once I completed all of the required fields and it posted that my service was "online" I can go to my link for my signals on mql's website and it will have box that says "Subscription not...
Hello everyone! I need help with modification of this auto Fibonacci indicator. It has only 0.0%, 50.0% and 100.0% but i want level 61.8% added to it and also each level 0.0%, 50.0%, 61.8% and 100.0% should have alert features so that it can pop up alert each time price reaches it. Any kind hearted...