Which broker should I choose?

Interested in a broker for trading using mechanical systems, robots with the ability to open short and long positions simultaneously on one of the instruments. Or the possibility to realise such a trading strategy.

For example, at some brokers on the trading floor, opening a long position automatically closes a short position and vice versa. I am interested in the possibility of realising open long and short positions at the same time. If there are brokers who provide such an opportunity, please share the information.

If MT5 (and this is an MT5 forum), you cannot open two positions at the same time for the same instrument at the market price.

and other platforms are not recommended for discussion here.

newdigital:

If MT5 (and this is an MT5 forum), you cannot open two positions at the same time for the same instrument at the market price.

And if you use a pending order? Will the short position anyway close the long position that is already open? Or is it possible to implement the possibility of having both short and long positions open at the same time?

Sreca:
What if I use a pending order? Will the short position anyway close the already open long position, or is it possible to implement the possibility of having both short and long positions open at the same time?
There is always one position in MT5! If the volume of a short order exceeds the volume of a long position, the position will reverse.

Sreca:
What if I use a pending order? Will the short position anyway close the long one that is already open? Or is it possible to implement the possibility of simultaneously holding a short and a long position open?

If it is triggered, yes.

Everything is whirlwind.

Example: "

Ilan for MetaTrader 5

By using virtual trades, it is now possible to trade in both directions - buy and sell - at the same time.

This is what made it possible to fully translate the popular strategy under the net position accounting used by MetaTrader 5. "

Does the functionality of the platform depend on the broker or are the trading conditions the same for all brokers?

newdigital:

Not recommended by whom? By you?

Sreca:
Does the functionality of the platform depend on the broker or are the trading conditions the same for all brokers?
Look carefully at the broker's website for the terms and conditions. Platform capabilities and trading conditions are different things.

I understand that the man doesn't know anything about platforms...

imho roboforex

i can easily open a position in mt4 in both directions

If you want me to explain you how to open a locked position or something like that in mt5, book 2-3 hours of consultation through the market, if i am satisfied with the price and the wording of the consultation objectives i will agree to your proposal

v_maxi:
And not recommended by whom? By you?

But withnewdigital : do not argue, you can get banned for life, it's a very respected member, pay attention to his status and number of posts

This is not a flood lounge, but a decent forum, and has its own traditions.

Sreca:

Interested in a broker for trading using mechanical systems, robots with the ability to open short and long positions simultaneously on one of the instruments. Or the possibility to realise such a trading strategy.

For example, at some brokers on the trading floor at the opening of a long position automatically closes a short position and vice versa. I am interested in the possibility of realising open long and short positions at the same time. If there are brokers who provide such an opportunity, please share the information.

Please come here. We will explain everything...
учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] ! - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
учитесь зарабатывать селяне [Эпизод 2] ! - MQL4 форум
Reason: