General - page 1064

Three men are 'Tyler Duerden' ZeroHedge is a phenomenon. It's a great news source but it's best known for its ceaseless dark, bearish vision. I've been a fan since day one. Its success is incredible given that it was founded in the financial crisis and thrived despite a 7-year bull market. The two...
Hi i wanna change offline symbol name  from XAGUSDpro  to SILVER   any idea ??
I know that Metatrader has some problems on MacOS ... what about iOS? Is it working on iOs without any problem?
[Deleted]
  SUBSCRIBE Failed  (5)
Hello Team I have Big Problem With SUBSCRIBE To signal When i click SUBSCRIBE i get this error SUBSCRIBE Failed Plz Help me Thank You
Our dollar framework has centered around trading the “USD Smile”. Currently, we are sitting at the bottom of the smile – and it’s not until either the US economy outperforms, or the rest of the world begins to slow down – that the USD can find a firmer footing. Recent data suggest that we will stay...
[Deleted]
FreshForex is a reliable broker for your profitable trading. These are not just words — get the proof! For 11 years we've been helping each trader to trade in Forex market 10 minutes for withdrawal of your funds in our company 102 trading instruments for getting profit including currency pairs...
Arguments for a 1-3M dip in EUR/USD... A key argument for a EUR/USD dip near term is the potential for a temporary revival of relative rates, not least due to the fact that positioning is much closer to neutral. Also, a cyclical situation set to evolve in favour of the US in coming months and the...
  MT4 Tester  (1)
Hi Guys, I am still using MT4 and MQL4 to program Indicators and EAs with MetaEditor V5.00 I assume that things are pretty similar in MT5 but maybe not! I am having a problem debugging an EA in Tester and don't know how to restart the Tester from where I paused it. Can anyone tell me what...
Never wait 'til your trading account hit by a margin call!
  Time frame  (11   1 2)
Hi, I'm a beginner in forex. I have been daytrading USD/JPY and GBP/USD on MT$ demo account for a week using mainly chart H4, but the profit has been unstable. Which is the best combination of time frames to trade a pair? And how many indicators should I apply to these time frames.
Hi guys, I am trying to purchase the Expert Advisor [name was deleted by moderator] but I cannot buy it.. :( I got this error message PAYMENT FAILED and when I looked in the Journal, I saw this error message: MQL5 Market error purchasing product [12840] - Error occurred I am logged into the...
Most Traders like myself often exit the market because we ‘think’ we know what is going to happen. You need to understand that you never know for sure what will happen next, you have to trust your trading edge and then let the market play itself out. Forex trading is a game of risk and reward, and...
which is best trading tell me friends
hello friends i am new to this forum
[Deleted]
This is my first topic in here. I'm pretty new to forex. I have a question regarding EurUsd pair. Fed didn't raise interest rate (as expected), oil price up, US home sales, inventories data came up positive. So wasn't it enough to assume that Euro would fall? But the opposite happened and it gained....
my ehlers fisher is saying incorrect start position for array minimum function under experts tab can anyone help me fix this thank you
Hi, I'm new and inexperienced. Could someone please tell me the difference between MT4 and MT5? Just two different versions (one old and one new)?  or separate functions for different purposes?  Thank you in advance. 
Hi ... can someone help me solve the problem ? what should I do?
Dear Experts, good afternoon! I`ve been testing some EAs with MT5 Strategy Tester, and programatically drawing some objects on the chart during the test.  After the test is finished, all the objects drawn during test are still shown on Strategy Tester chart, but none of them appears on the...
  Trend Indicator  (1)
Does anyone have a non repainting version of this indicator ? Thanks in advance!
Hi My dear fellow traders, If you really want to know a strategy which will make you a millionaire just send me an email.I will send you the strategy PDF for free.This will help you a lot in your forex life.This is the main secret of Forex Millionaires.Just give it a try.Scaplers and Copy Cat...
Hi My dear fellow traders, If you really want to know a strategy which will make you a millionaire just send me an email.I will send you the strategy PDF for free.This will help you a lot in your forex life.This is the main secret of Forex Millionaires.Just give it a try.Scaplers and Copy Cat...
Hi My dear fellow traders, If you really want to know a strategy which will make you a millionaire just send me an email.I will send you the strategy PDF for free.This will help you a lot in your forex life.This is the main secret of Forex Millionaires.Just give it a try.Scaplers Please do Not send...
For release at 2:00 p.m. EDT Information received since the Federal Open Market Committee met in March indicates that labor market conditions have improved further even as growth in economic activity appears to have slowed. Growth in household spending has moderated, although households' real income...
RBS lays out three potential scenarios for today's FOMC statements highlighting the related FX strategies in each of these 3 scenarios: 1. Neutral (maintain dovish) case: This is our base case, where the Fed maintains the dovish approach established at the March FOMC and reinforced by Yellen’s March...
Is there a way to scroll multiple charts, at the same time, from the same point, on each chart? Thanks!
Just a short question to MQL5 programmers. When changing the account (broker server), does this event reset (reinit, stop) the attached indicators and running scripts? Or, is it like the MT4, and nothing happens?
  Backtesting  (9)
Exist a external backtesting free program?
The USD has been on the back-foot so far this year, largely reflecting the Fed’s fearful stance which is currently helping reflate global markets. The Fed will however become less nervous in coming months: i) financial conditions are now the easiest since August 2015, ii) "tipping point effects"...