MQL VPS question

Hi,

I'm thinking about using Metaquote's VPS (MT5). As far as I can see from the product page and tutorial, the process will migrate my terminal/charts/EA/indicators to a VPS.

Will this process cost me additional activations for marketplace EA/indictors that I'm using?

Thanks

From Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service :

Products purchased at the Market do not require additional activation for working in the Virtual terminal. The number of a purchased Product's available activations is not decreased.

But it is suggested to read about MQL5 VPS before using it (for example - dll is prohibited in MQL5 VPS):

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
The page contains the rules of using the Virtual Hosting service (Virtual Hosting Cloud): general provisions, virtual hosting rental conditions, payment terms, as well as violations entailing termination of service.

ceejay1962:

Hi,

I'm thinking about using Metaquote's VPS (MT5). As far as I can see from the product page and tutorial, the process will migrate my terminal/charts/EA/indicators to a VPS.

Will this process cost me additional activations for marketplace EA/indictors that I'm using?

Thanks

No and exactly that is a great advantage of MQL5 VPS over ordinary VPS.

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the quick reply and links. Much appreciated.

Sergey Golubev #:

From Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service :

Products purchased at the Market do not require additional activation for working in the Virtual terminal. The number of a purchased Product's available activations is not decreased.

But it is suggested to read about MQL5 VPS before using it (for example - dll is prohibited in MQL5 VPS):

Regarding pricing - are there any discounts for renting more than one VPS?

Thanks

ceejay1962 #:

Thanks

I do not know the discounts for more than one VPS but there are some other discounts - look at this page:
VPS plans and discounts
Forex trading VPS pricing - a virtual server for MetaTrader 5
Forex trading VPS pricing - a virtual server for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The best forex VPS MetaTrader 4/5 at a low price

ceejay1962 #:

Thanks

No, there are no discounts of that sort, you only get a discount for choosing a multi month subscription over the month to month plan.

Reason: