MQL5 VPS problem - page 5

This has been going since last night in my timezone and becoming widely reported. Are the engineers even aware yet that a critical issue exists? The silence is deafening.

bahosford #:
This has been going since last night in my timezone and becoming widely reported. Are the engineers even aware yet that a critical issue exists? The silence is deafening.

This is the worst part of MQL5..they don't have any live support. Plan to use other VPS provider instead of using MQL. Live support is very crucial part of online business.

Guys, double check your account, I think it is solved. The Hosting Server name is back.

I have the same probleme :/ 
and i can't open the platforme for second time

adel21 #:
I have the same probleme :/ 
and i can't open the platforme for second time

I do not think that "can not open platform" has something to do with VPS. Because VPS has nothing to do with Metatrader (this VPS is connected to the trading account, and this trading accouut shoud work in normal way).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL5 VPS problem

Sergey Golubev, 2022.06.06 07:55

Anyway, I will report  to the service desk now about this issue (but it is still unclear to me about where this issue is coming from).
I hope the service desk will check this situation (I will provide the link to this thread for them).

I reported to the service desk so I hope they will check.

Sergey Golubev #:

I do not think that "can not open platform" has something to do with VPS. Because VPS has nothing to do with Metatrader (this VPS is connected to the trading account, and this trading accouut shoud work in normal way).

I reported to the service desk so I hope they will check.
If you are logged into MQL5 within meta trader. Then regardless of whether you use their services it has been an issue. I have just seen this message (attached below) and since server names seem to be back and I will now test them. Bit worrying how we haven't heard anything official though...
Files:
SS4.PNG  3 kb

thiezo #:

Ok I understand. My EA doesn't place trades frequently so I couldn't see if the EA is running or not. Perhaps the issue is with the interface sync between the server and the installed platform on our side. The strange part is the name of the host server written in a different language.

I think it's not in the other language, it should be garbled text since the first word is like korean, but the second should be in chinese.

It must some strange issue happen on their server. And this issue happened for several hours they didn't solve it though.

Tinquous0231 #:
If you are logged into MQL5 within meta trader. Then regardless of whether you use their services it has been an issue. I have just seen this message (attached below) and since server names seem to be back and I will now test them. Bit worrying how we haven't heard anything official though...
MQL5 portal was updated for several minutes (it was 5 minutes ago, and it is working now); we can see same message when reloading the forum page during this time (and that is why I know it).
It is not affected on anything. If we can post on the forum so MQL5 is finished upgrading.

leon921011 #:

I think it's not in the other language, it should be garbled text since the first word is like korean, but the second should be in chinese.

It must some strange issue happen on their server. And this issue happened for several hours they didn't solve it though.

As of now I would say it has a temp solve. Servers are showing up in English again, servers are showing up in MT4 again. I can only say that they are doing something about it but hopefully they can solve the ping to the servers as it is still through the roof.

UPDATE: Back to 2-3 MS on London servers. Clearly being fixed promptly now, I would however still want some form of explanation to know what actually happened over the last 14 hours

Files:
SS5.PNG  3 kb

ALC #:
Guys, double check your account, I think it is solved. The Hosting Server name is back.
So, it was solved, right?
Seems, the service desk upgraded MQL5 portal for solving this issue.
Reason: