A few requests on MT4

Would like to see in future builds of MT4 (I have 130 as of today):

General:
- Bind price line colour to text or (even better) user selectable.
- why no horizontal indicator lines (25-50-75) e.g. stochastic?

Place orders:
- return the usual names "buy" and "sell", but in a slightly larger and bolder font.
- to put in the current price values at the moment the window is opened, then the discrete up and down arrows will start "working", otherwise they are almost useless.
- a good function would be (three or four radio buttons) to automatically put a stop loss level on the order to be opened, say: none (0)-10-20-30 pips.
- correct the translation in the order placing window:
group box "Instant Execution" to "Immediate Execution".
- In the "Type" field instead of "Close by", you should enter "Close together with...". Also, the "Close by" button can be translated into "together" instead of "by" - it (the button) is big, so the word will fit in.
- it is a little unclear how to close overlapped orders, if for example 1 buy and 2 sell orders are open (all of one currency pair) and the required sell order would close.
- In the "Symbol" field, it seems to be superfluous to explain who is against whom (e.g., EUR/USD, Euro vs US Dollar)
Just stuffing the list and making it difficult to choose, besides, this terminology has always amused me, why?

support

and I support

Horizontal lines in any window indicator can be inserted up to 32 of their own.
Stochastic has 20 and 80 by default.
If you do not like the translation, flag in your hands and MultiLanguage Pack. Try it.
regarding price entry. Imagine that the stops will contain the current price instead of zeros.
When the real work starts, you will need to ask the administration of the server that you will connect to for a different comment.

Slawa...
I don't want to "stress" anyone, let alone demand anything, but...
I am testing MT, and of course there will be questions and suggestions, and I am not averse to ask them or offer something. I personally in a trading terminal (as well as in any program) am primarily interested in ergonomics (ease of operation-usage), so the questions are mostly of this kind.
And if mlp.exe was run under Win98, the translation issue wouldn't even arise.
(yes, of course, anticipating your answer, I will switch to XP after all)
I reread my first post again, and did NOT find anything criminal or annoying.

P.S. Just a couple more suggestions:
(if possible...).
- make the deletion of selected objects with the "Delete" button.
- in "Terminal" window make negative profit values in red

Kombat, I didn't find anything criminal or annoying in your post either.
I also didn't know that you have 98 and that's why multilang doesn't run. I wouldn't advise you to go with XP. I'd rather go with 2000.

Since you finally switched to bid quote, it would be nice to have spreads in a different colour than in visual tradere. It would be convenient to control the order triggering levels.

Slawa please specify Win 2000 or
Windows 2003 Server Standard.
Because I've long since wiped out the 2000 distribution, and plan to "run" Windows 2003 Server.
Working on Win98 for the time being, and sooner or later was going to switch to NT operating system.
And if it's Win 2000, why exactly it (can you briefly) ?

I can't say anything about 2003 - I haven't worked.
at one time microsoft had 2 different teams - win 3.x, 95, 98, ME and win NT 3.x, 4x, 2000. Windows XP combined the great NT line and the much less successful ME. my personal opinion is that 2000 is better than XP because 2000 has fewer bugs than NT4 and XP.
and the patches for 2000 are still being released.

Thanks I got it, I just thought there was something else in the OS selection that I hadn't noticed.

just cluttering up the list and making it difficult to choose, and I've always found this terminology funny, why? don't ask...

Yes, if the work is only with Forex, then a symbol name is enough. But if you use CFD, the situation changes dramatically - not many people may know exactly what #ABC, #XYZ are. In order to avoid misidentification of symbols in critical places, we have added decryption.

The translations will of course be fine-tuned, this is still an expense of the beta-version.
Reason: