MT5 CHARTS FREEZE and not updating price

Do you know what problem my platform presents? the charts are not updating, the price is not updated it is frozen in the last bid does not move and I am connected to the internet 

I already reinstalled metatrader 5 about 3 times and it is still frozen also recreate a demo account on "MetaQuotes Software Corp" and nothing changes... 

It is not updating the charts and price for any broker but I want it specifically for cryptos like (ltc, btc, eth) etc... and is freeze :(

Any solutions?

I do not know about cryptos but forex market closed during the weekends.

Sergey Golubev:
I do not know about cryptos but forex market closed during the weekends.
Yes forex market closes during weekends, but in crypto is open 24/7 and another moderator told me that his bitcoin chart worked perfect so I assumed this may be a problem

Big Chungus:
Yes forex market closes during weekends, but in crypto is open 24/7 and another moderator told me that his bitcoin chart worked perfect so I assumed this may be a problem

I think it depends on the broker.
Besides, MetaQuotes is not a broker.

Sergey Golubev:
I think it depends on the broker.
Wich broker do you recommend me?

Big Chungus:
Wich broker do you recommend me?

Discussion about the brokers (and especially the recommendations) is prohibited on the forum.

----------------

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

It is example wth cryptos now, yes, it is moved today (Sunday) but you should find the brokers which are proposing cryptoes to trade:

Hi there, i am having the same problem since a while.

MT5 says its the Broker, the Broker AMP says its the MT5 platform.

When markets are volatile the MT5 platform doenst show the price, where it should be in th Candle chart.

The DOM show the correct price???????

I use only a pair of simple indicators......which are ALL FROM MQL respectively MT5 platform.

Nothing special or fancy...........

From MT5 no Support at all..... Sucks

I deleted the MT5 platform, cleaned my Cache,, reloaded it.

Worked for 1 day or so ,, and then the issue reappeared...... seems i am NOT THE ONLY ONE who has problems mith MT5

Saludos

Rudolf

rudolfo007 #:

Hi there, i am having the same problem since a while.

MT5 says its the Broker, the Broker AMP says its the MT5 platform.

When markets are volatile the MT5 platform doenst show the price, where it should be in th Candle chart.

The DOM show the correct price???????

I use only a pair of simple indicators......which are ALL FROM MQL respectively MT5 platform.

Nothing special or fancy...........

From MT5 no Support at all..... Sucks

I deleted the MT5 platform, cleaned my Cache,, reloaded it.

Worked for 1 day or so ,, and then the issue reappeared...... seems i am NOT THE ONLY ONE who has problems mith MT5

Saludos

Rudolf

You already opened 2 topics about it, and on both you didn't bother to answer to people trying to help you.

Alain Verleyen #:

You already opened 2 topics about it, and on both you didn't bother to answer to people trying to help you.

Hey there guys, I'm currently experiencing the same issue and it seems to be an issue on the broker sever data feeding side as price updates on another broker I have.

I've asked them for help but they seem to be clueless on how to resolve the issue. 

Anyone that has come up with a solution?

Glory #:
Hey there guys, I'm currently experiencing the same issue and it seems to be an issue on the broker sever data feeding side as price updates on another broker I have.

I've asked them for help but they seem to be clueless on how to resolve the issue. 

Anyone that has come up with a solution?

sounds like you have already found the solution.

Reason: