Cannot login MQL signal server

2020.12.13 20:08:19.659 MQL5.community authorization failed
2020.12.13 20:08:19.663 Signal 'xxxxxxx': failed get list of signals,connection error

I've used the same login pass to login on MT4/MT5 on local computer, but can't login on the MT4/MT5 on remote server.

So the login/pass is correct.

What's the problem?

Thanks.

I've tried another server, and the MT4/MT5 on the server can connect to the MQL5 signal server.

So it's IP-specific issue? The IP banned or what?

One is Germany server, one is Canadian server.

By records, the connections to signal server from the terminals were okay just an hour before market open. What the hell?

It's the hosting company problem or what? But the connections to brokers are perfect, they're like 12ms to 26ms, which are much better than the servers (in Canada) which had no problem.

You should have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC/VPS (I am having version 11), and you should fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login (your forum login is okayjustask ).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.21 13:36

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email.
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information), and it should not be password received from google or facebook

----------------

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

The webterminal doesn´t work at all now. Temporary problems or moved?? Who to ask? 

Sergey Golubev:
You should have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC/VPS (I am having version 11), and you should fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login (your forum login is okayjustask ).

No. No.

The setup was completely okay. I've not done anything and later the terminals were suddenly okay to connect to the MQL5 signal server.

So it's really the MQL5 server problem.

okayjustask:

No. No.

The setup was completely okay. I've not done anything and later the terminals were suddenly okay to connect to the MQL5 signal server.

It is not ok (it is from your post):
2020.12.13 20:08:19.659 MQL5.community authorization failed

It means that your authorization to Community tab in Metatrader is not ok.

I've not done anything ...

No one knows about what you done and what you did.
It is the technical forum related to the money. So, you can upload all the technical details here (read this post about the "proofs"), and the people will help.
If not so - you can select the reason/fixing by yourself using this post below:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.21 13:36

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email.
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

----------------

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
  • www.mql5.com
General rules, enforced by moderators : ‌...

okayjustask:

No. No.

Means - it was fixed by itself?

I think - it is not MQL5 server problem. It is your computer/VPS was communicating with your Metatrader relatede to Community tab login (I had this case on my VPS). I mean: Community tab login process requires some time in some cases (especially in case you are using VPS so it may take some time to wait, and it is related to OS and VPS).

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Sergey Golubev:

Means - it was fixed by itself?

I think - it is not MQL5 server problem. It is your computer/VPS was communicating with your Metatrader relatede to Community tab login (I had this case on my VPS). I mean: Community tab login process requires some time in some cases (especially in case you are using VPS so it may take some time to wait, and it is related to OS and VPS).

Yes. I've done nothing except attempting to restart the terminals.

I don't have to claim what's not happened to have happened.

I'm not supposed to make screencasts to make these "evidence", right?

okayjustask:

Yes. I've done nothing except attempting to restart the terminals.

I don't have to claim what's not happened to have happened.

I'm not supposed to make screencasts to make these "evidence", right?

If it is fixed by itself so not a problem.
Because I had same case: I was filling Community tab, and I had to wait for some time (for half an hour in my case) and restart MT4 one time.
And it depends on OS (I had not a problem with my home computer (Windows 10 64 bit) but I had same case on my/expernal VPS.
Reason: