Onada MT4 history date for major currencies

Hi guys,

I use MT4 platform with my Oanda broker and I need to download historical data for the major currencies from my broker but I cannot see the pairs in the History Center List.

When I use the Home Key technique I can only go back for 1 week.

Do you know how to have them?

Thank you.

The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The idea of ​​automated trading is appealing by the fact that the trading robot can work non-stop for 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The robot does not get tired, doubtful or scared, it's is totally free from any psychological problems. It is sufficient enough to clearly formalize the trading rules and implement them in the algorithms, and...

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Why can't you? Did you enable them in View (Alt+V) → Symbols (Control+U) or Market watch (Control+M) → Right Click → Show All?

3. The history center is not your broker. If you don't have any history, here's how you can get all available from your broker.
Reason: