Adding shift to indicator

Dears,

Good day,

Kindly need to add shift from +10 to -10 ( back bars ) to the attachment indicator.

Thanks in advance

Files:
VQ.mq4  8 kb

you cannot shift in the future, it would require to know the future price 10 bars ahead!

1. Jean Francois Le Bas: you cannot shift in the future, it would require to know the future price 10 bars ahead!

Of course, you can. Compute all bars and shift how it is painted. Ichimoku does that: Ichimoku

Obviously, if you shift it n bars to the past, you can't read bars [0 … n-1] as that would require reading the future.

2. Asklany: Kindly need to add shift from +10 to -10 ( back bars ) to the attachment indicator.
    You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

Thanks Mr. William. but even if I just need only -1 bar back ?

Thanks in advance and appreciate your effort. :)

Asklany: . but even if I just need only -1 bar back ?

N bars back is one bar back with an input variable instead of a constant.

1. Show us your attempt.

MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.

2. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help

Sorry Mr. Wiiliam I can't get you, Can you explain more, Please if is it possible to make shift -1 or not ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for interruption.

Asklany: Please if is it possible to make shift -1 or not ?
Of course, you can, negative or positive. I even mentioned an indicator that does both. There is nothing more to explain.

How can I do that, Sir ?  -1 & +1 

Thanks.

Any suggestions would be a great help. 

Asklany: How can I do that, Sir ?  -1 & +1 ]

There is nothing more I can do to help you.

1. You refuse to learn the language and read the documentation.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  2. You refuse to have it done. (Link was provided.)
  3. I even mentioned an indicator that does it; you couldn't be bothered to look at it and learn. (If you had, you might have asked is xxxx the call that does it, etc.)
  4. What part of "We're not going to code it for you" was unclear?
Asklany: Any suggestions would be a great help. 
I gave you many. There are no slaves here. Get off your lazy butt and do something. Added to my do not help list.

William Roeder:

There is nothing more I can do to help you.

1. You refuse to learn the language and read the documentation.
  2. You refuse to have it done. (Link was provided.)
  3. I even mentioned an indicator that does it; you couldn't be bothered to look at it and learn. (If you had, you might have asked is xxxx the call that does it, etc.)
  4. What part of "We're not going to code it for you" was unclear?
I gave you many. There are no slaves here. Get off your lazy butt and do something. Added to my do not help list.

"lazy butt" ?

What kind of admin are you? Why almost every admin of metatrader are rude, i really dont understand.

He is kindly asking simple question ! You may show solutions instead you order to learn 5000 pages MT4 code book huh?

Reason: