Financial operations blocked by MQL5

I am having trouble making a payment to MQL5 via a deposit to PayPal. When I try I just get a message on my MQL5 user page saying "Financial operations are blocked". I have no issues with PayPal as such.

Obviously I have asked MQL5 support for help, but no answer (as yet). Anyone else had this problem and if so how did you solve it?

Did you write to ServiceDeck? If yes so you should wait ...

Hello

Same problem 1 year ago. The paypal address was not the same than my mql5 profile. They blocked me. Dont know why. It took some times before the service desk unlock my account.

sandyw:

I am having trouble making a payment to MQL5 via a deposit to PayPal. When I try I just get a message on my MQL5 user page saying "Financial operations are blocked". I have no issues with PayPal as such.

Obviously I have asked MQL5 support for help, but no answer (as yet). Anyone else had this problem and if so how did you solve it?

i am having the same problem as of today. i guess because i used freegate proxy server....no other explanation, although it worked before. i was wondering if i could pm an admin but can't figure where to find admin.

also tried to open a new account with different email to use it with different paypal account and didn't even receive a confirmation/verification email with the password (tried several times to recover password)...kind of frustrating

also from what i've read here it might take quite some time to get it resolved...........................

mattze:

i am having the same problem as of today. i guess because i used freegate proxy server....no other explanation, although it worked before. i was wondering if i could pm an admin but can't figure where to find admin.

also tried to open a new account with different email to use it with different paypal account and didn't even receive a confirmation/verification email with the password (tried several times to recover password)...kind of frustrating

also from what i've read here it might take quite some time to get it resolved...........................

Admins and ServiceDesk doesn't work on week-end, wait Monday, you will certainly get a solution.

My account has been blocked for 2 weeks now, I asked service desk why? Their answer was "our security system has detected suspicious activity on your account" they asked me where I was

I said I'm at home in Australia. Their reply to that was to that  " we have reason to believe you tried logging into your account from outside Australia" I replied  back saying that I had logged

into my account on my VPS while still being logged in on my normal server  and that maybe this was the problem (as I haven't left the country for years)That was over a week ago now.

Just have to wait I suppose.

1657724:

My account has been blocked for 2 weeks now, I asked service desk why? Their answer was "our security system has detected suspicious activity on your account" they asked me where I was

I said I'm at home in Australia. Their reply to that was to that  " we have reason to believe you tried logging into your account from outside Australia" I replied  back saying that I had logged

into my account on my VPS while still being logged in on my normal server  and that maybe this was the problem (as I haven't left the country for years)That was over a week ago now.

Just have to wait I suppose.

I suggest you to post again a message in your ticket. They have to manage a lot of things. If Monday evening you don't have an answer, post me the ticket number and I will TRY to ask them an answer.

thanks angevoyageur! i didn't know that.hopefully it won't take 2 weeks like it does for 1657724!

i'm glad they supervise account activity....just wondering how i can prove that i used a proxy to log into my account.

ok thanks angevoyageur

yeah i just get the same problem i text service desk now..perhaps it because i was using public proxy..if it true, i think it is better..it means of good security..but i hope my financial operation will be unlocked soon

I've waited for over a month now, still no answers since last message. 
Reason: