Help needed!!! Semi-martingale money management EA

Hello!

I Built a scalping EA and I would like to insert a semi-martingale money management! The EA must double the lot-size when SL is hit! When the next TP is hit the lot size must decrease again to the normal value! I have problems with coding! I were thankful if you could help me find the right codes!

show some code

To be precise I don´t know how to code it! I found a thread in the net " adding a martingale to any EA" but it is not the same! I would like a semimartingale money management!

Thank you for your help

i don't think there is a standard solution for all EA's. Normally the MM of the EA must be changed, as well as keeping track of past orders if this is not yet implemented.

If you don't know hot to code you should pay somebody to do the job or learn how to code.

if you search for a programmer write me a pm.

BTW, martingale most likely kill your account, and it's not the way to make an unprofitable EA profitable, at least not in the long run.

//z

Thank you for your answer! I asked if someone can help me how to learn to code this! As I see you are a programmer and you don´t know how to do that! But you can code it if I pay you! Are you kidding buddy! You want to bite me!!!!! If I needed a programmer I wouldn´t ask you! Thanks for your help

here u can learn how to code

ats:

Thank you for your answer! I asked if someone can help me how to learn to code this! As I see you are a programmer and you don´t know how to do that! But you can code it if I pay you! Are you kidding buddy! You want to bite me!!!!! If I needed a programmer I wouldn´t ask you! Thanks for your help

You got me wrong, i don't know how to code it in your ea.

basically you need to keep track of the last opend order.

somewhere in your ea there must be a ticket number.

Select the order with OrderSelect(), and if it is closed you have to increase a previously declared variable where you keep track on the number of losses in a row.

pseudo code:

OnOrderisClosed:

if(profitable) var=0; else var=var+1;

OnOpenOrder:

Lotsize=standartLotsize*MathPow(var,2);

and BTW: calm down.

In the 18th century, a French mathematician introduce the martingale method of gambling. Also, known as "Double Down". And, if having sufficient funds, was reported to be a 100% profitable method. After a loss, the bet was made again at double the loss bet amount. Continue this "Double Down" betting and on next win you will have made enough to cover the loses and make a profit. Now traders mainly use the martingale system to open multiple trades double downing the lot size for each sequential trade. Martingale trading system can make and loss money in a hurry.

Martingale trading on a single trade loss. Your EA would need to track lot size of last loss trade in order to "Double Down" the next trade.

Martingale trading on multiple trades. Your EA would need to track lot size of 1st trade, then track lot size of sequential trades to "Double Down" the lot size, where each sequential trade is trigger by some factor like number of negative Drawdown pips from previous trade to trigger next trade.

There are many qualified coders in the mql-5 Jobs section that can produce martingale trading EAs. https://www.mql5.com/en/job

I found this thread in tis site: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1481 It doubles also the lot size after hit SL but it starts also new orders like the classic martingale system! Can anyone give me an idea how to modify it in order to achieve only the doubling of the lot size after SL is hit?

Thank you

ats:

I found this thread in tis site: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1481 It doubles also the lot size after hit SL but it starts also new orders like the classic martingale system! Can anyone give me an idea how to modify it in order to achieve only the doubling of the lot size after SL is hit?

Thank you

Here is a link from forum martingale search. Click on Code Base and there are examples of martingale EAs.

https://www.mql5.com/en/search

Reason: