MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1294

[Deleted]
I am wondering why a Moving ave. EA keeps buying 1 micro lot even after I change it to 1 mini lot? Can anyone help me with this. It has a decrease factor of 3 ? Also it is set to 1 microlot in the program inputs. Thanks
  Learning is hard  (4)
I really can't learn how to use EA If someone wont show me I'll never get it work.
[Deleted]
I did some searches on various websites with no results. I am trying to figure out if there is a way in MT4 to return the profit value of a specific pair. Exactly what the AccountProfit() returns, except only each individual pair's profit. Thanks
hi this is indicator code i want when he alert and send the email then he also mentation ( ya add ) the current market price on which it was given signal if(dt!=iTime(NULL,0,0)) { if(buf1_up[1]==4 && buf1_down[2]==4) { if(enable_sound_alert) Alert("MACD VSESION 1 " +...
This is definitely Reality Check#1 for me. I told you guys about losing my data feed last Friday. Well everything seemed to work fine again on Sunday Evening/Monday Open. However, all my Systems now give different results the one's that were at 1.30 profit factor are now at 1.10 profit factor with...
Can anyone tell me what this means from my tester log ? 20:57:16 2010.06.02 00:09 test3 EURUSD,M1: open #1 buy 1.00 EURUSD at 1.2233 sl: 1.2216 ok 20:57:16 2010.06.02 00:09 test3 EURUSD,M1: zero divide 20:57:16 2010.06.02 00:25 Tester: stop loss #1 at 1.2216 (1.2216 / 1.2218) it appears it is saying...
[Deleted]
Hi, all Is it possible to post a comment from both an indicator and an EA at the same time? Comment("\n... I have the above line in my EA. I also have... Comment("... ... in a running indicator. The EA wipes out the indicator and causes a blank line. Is it possible to show both comments? If so, how?...
Dear Members of MQL4 Forum. I am asking for assistance to setting up expert advisors, indicators, templates in MetaTrader 4 from FXPro. The only data file is Forex Broker FXPro with fxpro.exe. The forex account from FXPro is installed. Now I would like to setting up: expert advisors, indicators,...
[Deleted]
Here is a chart example with the EUR/USD and my 3D ADX + OSMA Signal. On the first message I didn't mention that using the ADX DMI 7 would help confirm the signal. Many times the OSMA will give a very good signal on it's own. Notice the first one on the chart. This is just taking the average of the...
is this how it should be done ? for(int i=OrdersTotal(); i>0; i--)
Can some please code this EA for me, i will really be gratefull. Here’s exactly what I want: CONDITION FOR ENTERING TRADE: ........Enter trade when there is a one 5mins bar close below or above a trendline i drew i.e. sell when 5mins bar/candle closes below trendline and buy when 5mins bar/candle...
New article Creating a Multi-Currency Indicator, Using a Number of Intermediate Indicator Buffers is published: There has been a recent rise of interest in the cluster analyses of the FOREX market. MQL5 opens up new possibilities of researching the trends of the movement of currency pairs. A key...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone. I am new here and I want to thank everyone who has post there EAs to test as a community. I am using a Interbank FX EA with them( IBXF-Basic MA Crossover). I like it alot and it has very setting I need for my trading style however when I attach the file to a different MT4 broker other...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys and Girls, Hope your trading well! Below is the code for my EA, I would very much appreciate ifsomeone could could give me a few tips on why its not functioning onforward tests? In am running it on Avafx's MetaTrader? I have had the slippageset out to ten to see if this was the cause, but...
[Deleted]
www.getyourea.com
[Deleted]
Idon't understand SRC; so, please forgive this Test to see if it works = iapologize for cluttering thisForum with my ignorance! --gary //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                      SRCtest.mq4...
[Deleted]
Need EA programer from Australia Brisbane if possible Please email me auz99@yahoo.com.au
Hi all, I'm not programmer I just know the basic of it.. so I would like to ask you please if you can help me with a litlle problem with coding. I want to add to this EA, https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9386 the option of Max number of trainning and the minimum of MSE (Mean square Error), like he made...
I'm sorry if I've missed something really obvious ... Is there an order state I've missed which indicates an order has changed from pending to active? I've been doing this by checking if highs and lows have equaled or exceeded the OrderOpenPrice(), but it seems there ought to be an easier way. Is...
Have any one tested this EA? I really would like to try this on my Live Account but could not get the proper EA code. Every time I download the code in my Expert Advisor, it only shows: EX4  I don't know what it means. Can anybody HELP?
[Deleted]
  Crossing MAs  (1)
Hello, I am trying to achieve my first EA. The strategy is this: buy when the Moving Average 18 is under the MA9 and close when it is the contrary. I can't find why the closing orders don't work... I need your help! Thanks! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
  Random values in a loop  (20   1 2)
Greatings MQL coders, I would like to generate multiple unique random numbers between 0 and 1 within a loop. The problem is that every loop returns the same range of 'random' values (yes, I know this is because the MathSrand uses the same iteration id, over and over again, but I know no better
Hello Everyone, Please help me with the code for this new EA called Sputnik I'm very bad with programming so what I'm really looking for is for someone to write the whole thing hopefully:) I tested it extensively manually with very good results. 2 indicators are used: ADXcrosses https://www.mql5...
when you make a function call to a user defined function from within an iteration of a for loop, for instance for (i=1; i<10; i++) and after the 3rd iteration an if statement becomes true and makes a function call to the user defined function, does the program ruturn to the exact same position in...
I can retrieve everything else from prices to comments, in an order except the Magic number. Even when I enter a hard number, no variable, it comes back as 0. Can anyone tell me why? Thanks.
Hello all, I'm currently working on an indicator for a system. need some help on how to measure distance between two trendline as per below diagram Thanks for your help. Hairi
Over the last few years of Forex development in Russia, there has been a lot of fraud by various MT-based brokerage companies. Who has a FAQ on how to solve different issues when a broker is wrong and a trader wants to get his money back
How to draw 2 RSI(13 days) and RSI(42 days) at one Chart?. write code in 1 indicator .thanks a lot!
hi coders, i had an idea what could make it much easier to place a buy stop / sell stop order instead of doing it manually by pressing f9 and typing the limits, stoploss etc. therefore i thought about placing a line into the chart and then start a script with a hotkey and the line-value should be a...
[Deleted]
Dear Support, I am using MT4 build 225. In my chart while trading, my template folder shows all of my saved templates. I can apply them to my charts. Everything is fine. However, when I go to my hard drive to my template folder, 6 templates don't show up in the folder. In MT4 while I have the...