can a script read the crosshair/mousepointer chart-data?

hi coders,

i had an idea what could make it much easier to place a buy stop / sell stop order instead of doing it manually by pressing f9 and typing the limits, stoploss etc.

therefore i thought about placing a line into the chart and then start a script with a hotkey and the line-value should be a buystop or sellstop.

but i think it is even better to move the crosshair to the pricelevel i want to use as a buy or sell stop and then press a hotkey to start a script which reads the data from the crosshair and places an order there.

is that possible? i just look for an easy way to place pending orders. maybe somebody has a better idea?

thanks!!

Hi, mar,

study the newest script in the codebase named "Drag and Drop Support..." (I don't know the full name) and see if you can understand the script...otherwise just contact its author. He should be able to explain.

Hope it helps

EP

hi ep,

unfortunately this script does not use the pricelevel where the crosshair is. it just changes the colors of existing lines...

i found exactly what i need in the codebase by blackhawk. fantastic scripts!!!!! thanks to blackhawk!!
Reason: