I forgot, it's been a while.

also, it dawned on me at the time.

no, don't just subtract it.

---------

woohoo, found it ;))))

all the buffers of the inductor as if it were a gut:

it's not EURGBP but the average ! ;))))

check it out:

and the signal is right there in yellow ;)))))

khorosh:

Until recently I also thought so, but trading with pairs of instruments has an advantage compared to trading with one instrument, which not everyone understands or feels, but does not realize it. Only while reading this article I clearly understood this advantage. I`ve tried to trade doubles several times before, but I abandoned it, because I did not see the advantage, I reasoned the same way you did.

Who's to say there's an advantage to pair trading.

The tool does not have any advantage, all his formulas are nonsense, so he shows his tricks and hides the real state of affairs. I don't know why he has not shown his balance, he probably has something to hide. We have seen a lot of such tricksters here before. That's all the tricks.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Who disputes that paired trading has an advantage.

But the top-starter has no advantage, all his formulas are nonsense, so he shows tricks, hiding the real state of affairs. I don't know why he has not shown his balance, he probably has something to hide. We have seen a lot of such tricksters here before. That's all the tricks.

There's a signal. You can even sign up. Don't slander me at all:)
Such in my memory did online and with a signal only Joker.
So I'll have to appoint Michael as the 3rd Prophet/Guru if anything:)

Sergey Chalyshev:

Loss trades to hide, profit trades to show

You can not do this in real time ) You understand it as well as anyone else)

b2v:
There is a signal. You can even sign up. Don't slander me at all:)
This, in my memory did online and with a signal only Joker.
So I will have to appoint Michael as the 3rd Prophet/Guru if anything:)

I don't understand why the topicstarter didn't make an EA that chops $300-500 a day and share the results and statistics after, say, a month? Or didn't do it earlier and only then started a thread... Sadism or narcissism, maybe lack of attention, what's the catch? Our time is worth something, isn't it? Maybe a knowledge of photoshop would explain it all?

Why isn't the time and direction of transactions listed here?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/329518/page84#comment_14686630

Too many "maybes" and "ifs"

UPD: as I wrote - time is a very important factor, simultaneously opening two counter constructs and showing us the successful one is a good idea. But I feel misled.
О неравной вероятности движения цены вверх или вниз
О неравной вероятности движения цены вверх или вниз
  • www.mql5.com
Доброго времени суток. В преддверии нового года решил сделать достоянием общественности один из очевидных выводов о природе рынка...

May the author forgive me (I hope):
https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/660446
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Gerchik5
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Gerchik5
  • www.mql5.com
Символ Сделки Sell Buy Символ Общая прибыль, USD Убыток, USD Прибыль, USD Символ Общая прибыль, pips Убыток, pips Прибыль, pips Точечные графики распределения MFE и MAE Для каждого открытого ордера в течение его жизни записываются значения максимальной прибыли (MFE) и максимального убытка (MAE). Эти показатели...

b2v:
There is a signal. You may even sign. Don't slander me at all:)
Such in my memory did online and with a signal only Joker.
So we will have to Michael if anything the 3rd prophet / Guru:)
Mikhael1983:

It cannot be done in real time ) You understand it as well as anyone else )

Yes there is a signal, I wasn't paying attention, sorry.

But then why are you showing tricks with pictures here, you are PRing the signal? )))

The fate of the signal is known to me, as the theory and trading style is doomed.

Oh, man, it's a free signal. All Geniuses are unconventional people:) What the author wants, only he knows:)

It's OK.

You can't think of a better purpose for a free signal.

Talking about the strategy, as a rule, there should be a demonstration of the trade

Sergey Chalyshev:

Yeah, there's a signal, I wasn't paying attention, sorry.

Oh, dear. It was a revelation to me that I had a signal. All I remembered was that the contest with Gerchik was still going on, and I thought that if I made a few trades I might not be at the bottom of the list. Just curiosity, to estimate how badly people trade there, if I remembered about this contest in a couple of months (out of three) and made a few deals, then how many higher I would be in. I open them according to the trades I post here (that is, when I'm at my computer). Now I finally understand what 17% someone was talking about above. But allow me, not all the "tricks" were even on this "signal", maybe the last three, hardly more. So still the reasoning about percentages is strange.

To summarize: no, I have no signal, with the end of January this "signal" will naturally die, because there will be no point in continuing it (Gerchik's contest will be over). Maybe even earlier I will stop, since the public's attention to it was formed. I didn't mean to spread any signals.

Reason: