On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 86

Another question: why are we trading in the evenings? Or is it just during free time?

The main volatility in the EUR and GBP seems to be during the European session.

Artem Sidorov:

Author, why is the euro catching up in terms of volume?

the pound might as well go down, hence the opposite of the lot, no?

with the charts seeking to balance - the lotnage should be the same

I can assume that in the author's opinion the pound has a higher ox than the euR right now.
This is generally true. The kt of 2.75 is of course more difficult to explain. I only have a hypothesis so far.

Artem Sidorov:

Author, why is the euro catching up in terms of volume?

Might as well be the pound going down, hence the opposite of the lot, no?

When the charts are striving for balance - the lotnage should be the same

I don't understand the meaning of 'catching up volume'. It doesn't matter whether EURUSD or GBPUSD shifts. Of course, depending on that with the same final difference in parrots there will be different profits in money.

Why is the volume ratio as it is? So the additional curves I build give not only a fulcrum but also a volatility ratio. Take a closer look at the charts when they are plotted separately on different charts:

b2v:

Another question: why are we trading in the evenings? Or is it just during free time?

The main volatility in the EUR and GBP seems to be during the European session.

In my spare time. Some trades, including similar ones, are opened automatically, by a robot, with relatively small lots, but for tricks you have to make screenshots and post them on the forum.

A very interesting topic - the bojan.

How in the drawdown - he's out and about at work.

When he records a profit, he buys booze.

He goes to work to stay awake.

How long does it take to write this nonsense? This is a forum.)

This is a forum for talking, not coding.)

//---------------

//----LOL------

//---------------

Sergey Chalyshev:

You might as well trade any other instrument, not even pairs.

If the price deviates heavily downwards, we buy in the hope of a return,

and if the price moves in our direction - we average,

That's your whole theory, no need for any silly formulas )))).

This is what I thought until recently, but trading with pairs of instruments has advantages comparing to trading with one instrument, which not everybody understands, or feels, but does not understand what exactly it is. Only while reading this article I clearly understood this advantage. I started pair trading several times before, but I gave up because I did not see the advantage, I was thinking in the same way you are.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well...

it doesn't make any difference which one of them is which.

Change it any way you want, and do my crazy trick, but change the sign like you were taught at school.

;)

another nonsense.

Oh, come on... there's nothing to talk about.

ilya_v:

As he fixes the profits, he buys booze.

He goes to work to stay awake.

What spiritual power! Those eyes won't sell. They won't sell and they won't buy anything. No matter what happens to my country, in the days of doubt, in the days of painful reflection, in the hour of any trial or tribulation - these eyes will not blink. It is all God's dew for them. (с)

Mikhael1983:
Have pity on the man. He understands that the left-hand side depends on three variables and the right-hand side on two, and they can't always be equal. It's just obvious, he's not happy he wrote it himself. Forget it.

like, "the blessed are allowed to do many things"?

All right. (chuckles) Forget it.

Олег avtomat:

like, "to the blessed many things are permitted"?

In the villages, fools were always loved like children, pitied and never offended).

Reason: