For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 5

That's an incorrect comparison. You forgot about the inflation of the national currency.

Chuha:
That's an incorrect comparison. You forgot about inflation in the national currency.
That is why bank interest rates are high in Ukraine.

Chuha:
That is an incorrect comparison. You forgot about the inflation of national currency.

What if they are the same?

khorosh:

If you add reinvestment to the Expert Advisor, the profit will be much higher.

For the time being, for the time being. Increased drawdown will call Uncle Kolya.

Topikstarter, tell me, what would be the next depo loading after 31.34%, if you did not get out of deficit?

If they were the same, the bank interest would be different.

Heroix:

For the time being, for the time being. Increased drawdown will call Uncle Kolya.

Topekstarter, tell me, what would be the next depo load after 31.34% if you did not get out of deficit?

1. Reinvestment drawdown increases in proportion to the increasing depo, so the relative drawdown does not increase.

2. I don't understand the question.

All right, forget it.

khorosh:
If you add reinvestment to the advisor, the profits will be much higher.

Or the fall will be much bigger and more rapid.

I wonder on what page the author decides to put the EA on a real account? Just curious.

khorosh:
No one is happy with these cheerful pictures, on the contrary, they are mostly negative. They say they're boring already. I guess the opposite is true, we should put up some horror stories).

U-turns don't work, imho.

DYN:
Ok, not a martinet you suck at____ martingale on martingale - ugh)))) And these Gurus like ZExpert and Fakyu are laughing because they understand teover a little (maybe a lot).

Not much in Russian, but clear and easy to understand)))))
Reason: