For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 11

khorosh:
And that the earning expert should earn on all symbols without changing the parameters? Have you seen one of these anywhere?

Don't be surprised, but this is indeed the case.

A trader is not someone who can only trade on the eurodollar pair, but someone who knows how to trade and doesn't give a shit about the name of the pair. )))

DhP:

A trader is not someone who can only trade on the eurodollar pair, but someone who can trade and doesn't give a shit about the name of the pair. )))

Nice wording. )))

moskitman:
I also know a lot about loki. Would you like some?

Yes, please, if you need to speak out. Only I am used to checking everything experimentally. For example, all nuclear physicists believed that any nuclear reactions with release of nuclear energy at low temperatures are not possible and built expensive Tokomaks to contain the plasma. And then, suddenly, some little-known Rossi inventor, not versed in nuclear physics, made a heat generator based on cold transmutation of nuclei. And all because he didn't know it couldn't happen. So it is better not to know anything, so that it does not hang over you, but to experiment.

DhP:

Don't be surprised, but this is indeed the case.

A trader is not someone who can only trade on the eurodollar pair, but someone who knows how to trade and doesn't give a shit about the name of the pair. )))

It's strange that you are equating an advisor and a trader.

paukas:

Proloc is rubbish, it's the epilocke that counts.

)))

khorosh:

Yes, please, if you need to speak out. Only I am used to checking everything experimentally. For example, all nuclear physicists believed that any nuclear reactions with release of nuclear energy at low temperatures are not possible and built expensive Tokomaks to contain the plasma. And then, suddenly, some little-known Rossi inventor, who is not versed in nuclear physics, made a heat generator based on cold transmutation of nuclei. And all because he didn't know it couldn't happen. So it is better not to know anything, so that it does not weigh on you, but to experiment.

I would even add: we Russians tend to endlessly re-invent the wheel instead of learning how to manageit flawlessly.

khorosh:
It is strange that you are equating an advisor and a trader.

It is the trader who puts his knowledge into the robot. I hope that is clear.

DhP:
I might even add: we Russians are prone to endlessly reinvent the wheel rather than learn how to rideit flawlessly.

That's the thing: there is no good bike freely available. If you have one, let me ride it and I'll drop that coding somewhere far away, I'd rather take up chess, also interesting).

DhP:
It is the trader who puts his knowledge into the robot. I hope that is clear.

I am somewhat confused if the trader puts the same parameters into the EA for different symbols.

Everyone chooses for themselves - shield and armour, staff and patches, The measure of final reckoning, everyone chooses for themselves.

Don't listen to this henhouse, Friday. Generally speaking, cabbage is very good for digestion.

You've got seven in a row, so deal with them.

Reason: