For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 17

khorosh:
What I posted on page 13 doesn't satisfy you?

That's not what I asked you. And you wrote that you would show the result with the same parameters, but without martin. But you gave me the result with martin but without build-up. ))

khorosh:
What I posted on page 13 doesn't suit you? If you want no more than 1 position always open, then this mode will not work in my EA. I do not close losing trades at all (no stops). I assume to close the loss at a total drawdown of 50%.

This is correct. You have to do it not at 50%, but at 100%.

paukas:
That's right. You don't have to do it at 50, you have to do it at 100%.
What for? At 100% it closes by itself).

tol64:
That's not what I asked you. And you wrote that you would show the result with the same parameters, but without martin. But you show me the result with martin, but without build-up. ))

I have martin implemented as a series of trades. When the aggregate position takes profit all orders and positions are closed. When I asked you to keep the series you said to keep the series, so I did.

khorosh:
I have a martin implemented as a series of trades. When the aggregate position takes a profit all orders and positions are closed. When I asked you to keep the series you said to keep the series, so I did.

Then what do you mean by builds that you switched off if it is not a series? And you left the martin on, as you wrote above. )))) Keep the buildup and turn off the martin. )))) Alright, that's enough. I wish you make $100,000 a year. ))))

tol64:
Then what do you mean by a build-up which you have switched off, if it is not a series? And you left the martin on, as you wrote above. )))) Leave the buildup on and turn off the martin. )))) Alright, that's enough. I wish you make $100,000 a year. ))))

By building up I mean building up the lot of the next order relative to the lot of the previous position.

khorosh:
And I wish you a no-return. Although... you don't have to wish for it. It'll come to you. It's a good thing if it comes.

Mosquitoes are evil.

You're not - kind. (but bloodthirsty)

P.S. I don't understand how you can build a trading system secretly hoping that "this" or "that" won't happen. Or won't happen until the depo doubles. Or it will not happen before anything else.

P.P.S. With a tailback such an owl will close positions as soon as it has jumped to the pluses, and with a counter attack it will sell out completely. So much for strategists.

moskitman:

You're not - kind. (but bloodthirsty)

P.S. I don't understand how you can build a trading system secretly hoping that "this" or "that" won't happen, or won't happen until the depo doubles. Or it won't happen before whatever else.

I'm asleep.
Reason: