Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 512

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Oh man... Now it's time to go to the factory... to the factory to... Do not go to the factory ... Paradox))

Anatoly's signals were called FX Paradox, so it's OK )

Aleksandr Volotko:

Anatoly's signals were called FX Paradox, so it's OK )

Ah well then I'm as surprised as a boa constrictor))

But still $30 is food for half a month for the average Frex millionaire...

So there's a month of weighing up the pros and cons....
And then it's a big investment in robots ...

transcendreamer:

How I long for a grail in Vedic Sanskrit... only not enough drachmas to pay for it... ehhh... we'll have to go to the mines...

By all means, and preferably to a diamond mine to take out a large diamond hidden in the back passage. Then you won't need a grail.)

Aleksandr Volotko:
In general, Anatoly's logic is not quite clear, on the one hand he says nothing will be shown and told, but on the other hand he launches a signal where all the insides are on display and everyone can poke around in them. So why didn't they show the same volumes of what they were talking about before the signal was launched? My brain doesn't work at all when I'm hungry.
If you can figure out the logic of the story, you'll be rich beyond measure. I'm sure you can't figure out the logic of the story.

Aleksandr Volotko:
On the one hand, there is nothing to show and tell, but on the other hand, the signal is showing all the entrails for everyone to see. So why didn't they show the same volumes of what was going on before launching the signal? My brain doesn't work at all when I'm hungry.

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

EURUSD, H1, 2020.05.15

Alpari International, MetaTrader 4, Demo

EURUSD, H1, 2020.05.15, Alpari International, MetaTrader 4, Demo

Here for example how would you define a signal?

Screenshots from trading platform MetaTrader

USDCAD, H1, 2020.05.15

Alpari International, MetaTrader 4, Demo

USDCAD, H1, 2020.05.15, Alpari International, MetaTrader 4, Demo

and here.

and the system is the same...

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
If you unravel the logic by history you'll be immeasurably rich. I'm just sure you can't unravel the logic by history.

Am I saying that it is possible to unravel TC by trades?

I was only pointing out the illogicality of excessive secrecy BEFORE, if AFTER all is available anyway and as you yourself claim - no one dog will unravel the TS.

I can see something from the screenshots though - I've been poking around in a similar direction myself.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

By its absence and necessarily when it is confirmed to have originated.
It is paradoxically simple.

Judging by the ratio of profits to losses in the indicated ranges, the proposed expert will never be able to pay off!!!
Reason: