Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 509

transcendreamer:

Rumor has it that Wolf Waves are not just divergent lines - but a cocoon form reflecting the model of the universe and chaotic expansion processes - surprisingly, there is no information about Wolf himself - and it is likely that he is not human - but an archetype going back to Gothic-Germanic roots or even Sami-Lapland shamans - in this regard it seems interesting to perform traditional yokes during trading - to identify yourself with the market elements... but Wolf waves are really interesting, maybe there is a mystic 1-2-3 pattern there...

I think cocoon and plant are your persistent archetypes. Try to work on combining them - surely they are finite-dimensional projections of some kind of super archetype having a nature similar to the strange attractor of the thought process.

transcendreamer:

Is it really a grail?

Just in case there's anything...

It's for sure. I don't see the point in voting. That's why monitoring will be open to all sceptics from Monday for their perusal.

How many trades are sufficient to say that the system is stable/unstable ? ?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

I think the cocoon and the factory are your stable archetypes. Try to work on combining them - surely they are finite-dimensional projections of some super-archetype having a nature similar to the strange attractor of the thought process.

Undoubtedly, and I have pondered on a similar point, in my opinion, analogies from Mahayana and Dzogchen and dialectical philosophy should be used here, and then it is necessary to add to the cocoon not only the factory, but also a grail, avoiding antagonistic interpretations, Because only by overcoming duality is it possible to find true understanding and fullness of gnosis, on the other hand the factory and the grail can have their own cocoons, within which move losing and earning traders, and most often one can meet such a problematics - how to get out of the chain of incessant losses? - In essence, it is as fundamental as the Gnostics' problem of transition to the higher world, or the Buddhists' problem of leaving the sphere of samsara and entering the sphere of nirvana, similarly, the Sufis' problem of fana - dissolution... and so on...

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
That's right, I don't see the point in voting, so from Monday the monitoring will be open to all sceptics for their perusal.

=== GLORY TO THE NEW PROPHET OF BABLOCOS OFFICIALLY! ===

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
How many trades are sufficient to say that the system is stable/unstable ? ?

In general... as we all remember well there is a famous in narrow circles diagram of grail and plant duality - you can use it and safety-criteria there

... as for the number of trades, I would rather rely on trading time than on the number of trades, but it is obvious that their number should satisfy Sidor Matrasych table criterion - it seems there is at least 1000 deals for reliable statistics, but the lower limitof confidence interval would be somewhere around 200 it seems

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
That is why monitoring will be open for all skeptics from Monday.

Never put off for tomorrow what can be monitored today! That is the sound of folk wisdom. And people are wise - there's no doubt about that.

Is there anything at all? Because you cannot even be a skeptic - there is nothing at all.

You could at least draw a picture.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Never put off for tomorrow what can be monitored today! That is the sound of folk wisdom. And people are wise - there's no doubt about that.

Is there anything at all? Otherwise it is impossible to be skeptical - there is nothing at all yet.

Don't you dare blaspheme a prophet until he's off the hook, it's a Bablokos tradition!

transcendreamer:

In general... as we all remember well there is a famous in narrow circles diagram of grail and plant duality - you can use it and safety criteria there

... as for the number of trades, I would rather rely on trading time than on the number of deals, but it is obvious that their number should satisfy Sidor Matrasych table criterion - it seems there is at least 1000 deals for reliable statistics, but the lower limitof confidence interval would be somewhere around 200 it seems

OK, so I'll set a threshold of 200 trades, and then people's interest will show.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Is there anything at all? Because you cannot even be a skeptic - there is nothing at all.

I would like to have a picture.

Screenshots of MetaTrader platform

EURUSD, H1, 2020.05.14

International Capital Markets Pty Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Demo

EURUSD, H1, 2020.05.14, International Capital Markets Pty Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Demo

That's all I'm going to show you. I'm not going to tell you about it at all.
Reason: