'' Predicting price movements 100% - page 9

alex12:

I'm not going to look for a parable. I don't care about sceptics. I'm not going to change anyone's mind.

My time is running out. Since you still haven't learned how to reason on the subject...

- I'll open the door for you at the end, but you go on your own - I'm not going to carry you on my shoulders.

I can only point you to the door and you have to go out on your own :)

alex12:
You're on the wrong forum calling out God knows who). Do not make calls in this thread.

Alex, people on this forum if they open, they back up their theories/ideas with code. I haven't seen a single line yet...

alex12:

There is nothing to be afraid of - the question is whether you will finally mature enough to think about the subject.

Comrade, we have long matured, but you need to hurry up if you really have something to say

alex12:

If you follow the topic, you should have realised that I trade by the TS without an Expert Advisor - manually.

Don't get distracted by the minor things, we are waiting for the main thing from you

alex12:

If you follow the topic, you should have understood that I trade by the TS without an Expert Advisor - manually.
OK, then let's lay out the principles of operation, what indicators you are looking at, what timeframes, etc.

eura:
OK, then lay out the principles of operation, what indicators you are looking at, what timeframes, etc.

Wait a minute, Father. He's about to run out and won't open the door for us.

SILENCE ON THE AIR

Mischek:

Comrade we are long ripe, but you need to hurry if you really have something to say

To illustrate this, open an order with lot 1.00 up or down and immediately or later open the opposite order

with a lot 2.00 or better 3.00 and you will see how the price will always go in the opposite direction

from an order with a bigger lot. At any time, and as many times as you like, you can do this and the result will always be the same.

Of course moves in the direction of the order with a larger lot are possible naturally, but they are few and far from profitable.

and not deep in profits.

And do not let your mind immediately hurry that it knew this hackneyed truth for centuries. Don't jump to conclusions. It is only.

ajar door.

alex12:

To illustrate this, open an order with lot 1.00 up or down and immediately or later open the opposite order

with a lot 2.00 or better 3.00 and you will see how the price will always go in the opposite direction

from an order with a bigger lot. At any time, and as many times as you like, you can do this and the result will always be the same.

Of course moves in the direction of the order with a larger lot are possible naturally, but they are few and far from profitable.

and not deep in profits.

And do not let your mind immediately hurry that it knew this hackneyed truth for centuries. Don't jump to conclusions. This is only

ajar door.

Finally, thank you.

Mischek:

Finally, thank you.
You're welcome.

alex12:

and not deep in profits.

And do not let your mind immediately hurry that it knew this hackneyed truth for centuries. Don't jump to conclusions. This is only

ajar door.

Cool...... A hint of another pattern: have you noticed that price mostly unfolds from the edge of the chart window or screen (if the chart is full screen) ? down - from the top, up - from the bottom. These are very different principles for building trading strategies - use for diversification.
Reason: