'' Predicting price movements 100% - page 4

Man, this branch is hilarious. I like it. The author got high and he's happy. I also smoked once and understood the meaning of the universe. When I let go I realized I would never smoke again or try other things. But the man feels good, he has enlightenment (until he lets go).

alex12:

i feel like a kid writing nonsense that nobody needs)

Phew, then let's get to the point!

the soothsayers are in the euphoric thread, and what have you got "behind your back"?

alex12: I feel like a child writing nonsense that no one needs.)

You're not wrong.

You've got some good weed, Friday.

alex12:
No - rather - I mean: Who can control the price by 90%?

No one, I think, otherwise there would be no market.

alex12:

I don't mean prediction, I mean purposeful price management (the bars themselves).

wow! really something on the subject? i can assure you, the bars are moving according to a well-designed algorithm - i see it myself and i don't even think about who is pulling them: trading bots, arbitrage or "devils with pitchforks".

ZS: And how do you imagine arbitrage between sites? imho there is a best buy price in a minute (in 5 minutes..., in an hour) and somewhere there is a best sell price. You realise that forex is an instant exchange - you go in, change, and go out at the current price, it is not a stock where you need a buyer as well as a seller

alex12:

first clarify for me yours is a new subj word.
wiki to the rescue!

alex12:

Talking and thinking are actions of Mind.As soon as Mind starts bombarding with thoughts - it leads to illusion and chaos in the end.

You just have to disconnect Mind or get away from Mind and in a non-Mind state, the right solution to a long-standing problem (a splinter) will spontaneously come.)

From Mind is nothing but trouble.

I mean, going mad, you mean, but I can't seem to get into that state.

alex12:

The price control technique is similar to what is known as - Managed Stupidity.

You are doing Stupidity, but deliberately and with a purpose.

Now I can definitely go crazy and find the right solution, but how do I get back into this world with the right solution?

alex12:

this is exactly the reason why the market is breathing - everyone is trying to manage the market but failing).

Only a minority do it well and deliberately.

Do you have any examples of who succeeds?

yosuf:
I mean, go crazy, you mean, but I am not able to fall into this state.

We are not talking about total insanity, but about conscious change of consciousness (alcohol, drugs, hypnosis, self-hypnosis, psychotraining). When psychotraining to separate consciousness and switch, if you lose control or a shock happens to you, schizophrenia is assured.

The author has chosen the wrong forum to address the question of controlling reality through consciousness.

About his topic I can say one thing, it's not completely crazy, but to understand it you have to read and look through some information. But it is definitely not the right topic!

alex12:

Prediction is a word I intentionally put in inverted commas to make fun of the word itself.

I don't mean prediction, I mean purposeful price management ( the bars themselves).

The price is not a secret, and a trader can only guess or calculate the TS (as it was managed last time, so it will probably be today...) where it will go.
Reason: