'' Predicting price movements 100% - page 15

alex12:
You're all so funny - you're all laughing at the drop of a hat.)
It's so hard to keep from laughing when you have 14 pages of constant excuses.

alex12:

1/8 deposit of 4,000 - bought back.

the current Balance is now: 4526.11

leverage: 1 to 100 $/yen lots = 0.05 trading since 29.06.2011.

You don't have to be a clairvoyant to trade USD/Yen (such heavy currencies that no big speculators can do anything). First they fall, then they intervene, then they fall again (the psychological level where the Japs will not survive about 78 I think.)

Current Balance: 4536.41

The entire REAL forex market as well as the stock market is already overbought and oversold 5000 pips ahead from the start )

What, the current balance has sagged?

Mathemat:
What, the current balance is sagging?

No - the same as above. My mind has been preoccupied with other ideas for a few days. All orders are open and the deposit is not inconvenient and

Will not experience in the future. I have a new idea - that the market, or rather the whole field of 5000 pips can be occupied

undivided. (I think the real one is busy with big players). But at least for me virtually will be.

very satisfactorily occupy an area of 3,000 pips.

Wherever the price goes, it will find profit everywhere. But also Minus will always accompany, because it is impossible to imagine a day without night.

We just fix profit only, and reopen the same orders from the same levels. And the minus ones let them hang out.

First the reinvestment of profitable orders is used to buy back the initial deposit and then to increase the net profit.

What do you think of this idea? What do you think? What disadvantages do you see?

alex12:

First the reinvestment of profitable orders is used to buy back the initial deposit and then the net profit is built up.

What do you think? What do you think? Do you see any downsides?

Well done. Good idea.

How's life in general? What about the weather and the rest?

alex12: идея такова: Каждые 100 пунктов ордер на покупку и между ними через 100 пунктов ордера на продажу. И Все !

Oh yeah? Have you discovered a new America? )))
Reason: