'' Predicting price movements 100% - page 20

Tantrik:
that's how he mops up the profits.... it's like he can't see the funds.

What is he, 12 years old?!

In 2008, I have made a similar Expert Advisor to my order. A grid with multidirectional pending orders placed at each level. Periodically, when a certain profit was reached, the profit was fixed. A client increased his/her deposit from $1600 to $2500 at 0.01 lot on the micro-real account in 3 months. Sometimes, the client interfered with the work and set an asymmetrical lot that increased the profit in the direction of the trend if the price went out of the drawdown range. In a sideways trend, the Expert Advisor didn't need intervention. Similar TS is better to use on EURGBP or EURCHF.

Test result from 01.01.08 to 15.06.08.

khorosh:

... Sometimes, the client interfered with the work and, if the price went out of the range, set an asymmetrical lot, which gives the growth of profit in the direction of the trend....

Yuri, could you suggest a criterion for assessing the trend direction... I am currently testing a similar machine on a demo... There were cases on the history of price disruption even on flat instruments in a prolonged trend...

I have 5 limit orders at the top and bottom of the price step can be changed. And even if the price touches the trend - it's not sure that it won't return to the same range, and in case of "asymmetrical lot increasing profit in trend direction...." - the losses will be even bigger? How to get out of such a situation - when this lock is set, but the price returns to the corridor again?

Roman.:

Yuri, could you suggest a criterion for assessing the trend direction... I am currently testing a similar machine on a demo... There were cases on the history of price disruption even on flat instruments in a prolonged trend...

I have 5 limit orders at the top and bottom of the price step can be changed. And even if the price touches the trend - it's not sure that it won't return to the same range, and in case of " asymmetrical lot that gives profit increase in trend direction...." - the losses will be even bigger? How to deal with such a situation - when this lock is set, but the price goes back to the range?

Roman, that's great.

I have an idea: a step of orders by directions or volumes of deals should be set on the basis of slope angle of a channel, a wand or something else.

For example, everything is symmetrical in a horizontal channel.

may someone give me a link how to measure the angle in mql (search does not work)

khorosh: Test result from 01.01.08 to 15.06.08.

Yuri, I understand you are defending this "system" (of course, stipulating under what conditions it "works").

However, the pretty picture of a report without a basement alone is 95% deceitful. Please show the drawdowns.

Otherwise, a 12-year-old, who really does not understand what equity is, will follow you to the end - and something irreparable may happen.

Stells:

Roman, that's great.

I have an idea to set a step of orders by directions or volumes of deals on the basis of inclination angle of a channel, a wand or something else.

For example, if the channel is horizontal, everything is symmetrical.

as a search engine, may someone send me a link as to how to measure the angle in mql (the search engine is broken)

Hi. Interesting thought... Have to think about it - i.e. as I understand it - let's say the top MA is one step, the bottom MA is another?

In general, I have orders with increasing volume... 0.1 0.2 0.3 0.4 0.5 - limit orders on flat symbols - waiting for a pullback of either up or down movement... After that everything will be covered when the target profit level is reached.

Stells:

can someone give a link on how to measure the angle in mql (search does not work)

Not so long ago, on this forum, I asked the same question, the answer was immediate and sounded like this: "With a protractor".

Roman.:

Hi. This is an interesting idea... I need to think about it - i.e. as I understand it - let's say the top MA is one step, the bottom MA is another?

I generally have orders with increasing volume... 0.1 0.2 0.3 0.4 0.5 - limit orders on flat instruments - waiting for a pullback of either upward or downward movement... After that everything is cut when the target profit level is reached.

not at the bottom and top of the MA !

The direction of the MA is either up or down or horizontal.

it would be better to take the angle of the channel as an example.

channel upwards - more bai, channel downwards - more sels, horizontal - bai equals sels.

Stells:

not bottom and top MA !

and whether the MA is pointing downwards or upwards or horizontally.

it is better to take the angle of the channel as an example.

Channel up - more bays, channel down - more sels, channel horizontal - bays equal sels.

What if you take the difference in the MA value instead of the angle? After all, the angle values would be proportional to the MA difference values!

Let's assume the following logic (the number 20 is taken from the ceiling):

double Ma = iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,12,0,1,PRICE_CLOSE,0)-iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,12,0,1,PRICE_CLOSE,1)

if (Ma > 20)

{операции для тренда вверх}

if (Ma < -20)

{операции для тренда вниз}

if (Ma <= 20)

{if (Ma >=-20)

{операции для флета}}

Stells:

not below or above the MA !

and whether the MA is pointing downwards or upwards or horizontally.

it is better to take the angle of the channel as an example.

Channel up - more bays, channel down - more sels, channel horizontal - bays equal sels.

Ahhhh, that's it. So we change the number of orders above and below at a certain angle of the MA, right?
Reason: