'' Predicting price movements 100% - page 7

Drug propaganda is banned here.

Mischek:
It's clear. It was a niroba larva.

Actually I can on the subject of price... (not ruling, but predicting). You call a god from somewhere in the lower loks there are special rituals (inet full), ask the feathery he sends it.... and the feathery serves (gives you a price plan for example for the day...) - payment with incense! (the main thing here is not to forget the payment).

alex12:

it's like herding sheep - quite controllable or more accurately herding turtles, )) but sometimes the price gets pissed off after

of retarded flotsam. You can directly stump up the price visually and literally pin it against the wall ( so to speak )

Are you by any chance trying to retell the discussion of the thread: http://www.onlinebroker.ru/forum/index.php?PAGE_NAME=read&FID=32&TID=9667

There was originality there at least, but here you have, pardon me, "karma's gone, and now you need to get your chakras right...".

alex12:

I don't need any payment. And I'm not advertising anything.

I'm talking about the tarot they charge.

For the record, my current balance is $4,398.47

Shit. I'm fucked up.....

01.07.2011 18:54 < 01.07.2011 23:16 = 12 pages of flooding Some of the locals are fooling around, or school kids are fooling around again :-()

LeoV:

Shit. I'm fucked up.....

not swearing. You are confusing this forum.

alex12:

Hint: Have you ever noticed that the price always goes against your will?) But the nature of price behavior

Butyou can consciously and purposefully manipulate it as you like.

Monsieur! Are you an addict?

alex12:

You've got the forum mixed up, sir.)

Not the forum, the thread. Read Osho!
Reason: