'' Predicting price movements 100% - page 19

alex12:
Check mark means profit taking.
red arrows / lines - buy,
grey - sell
If profit is taken, we open an opposite position.
Always - on one line, if an order is opened, then only one maximum.
And mind you, the order of the order goes alternately - Two sell and buy orders facing each other
each other, and 2 sell and buy orders in opposite directions.
You are an accordionist, right? I came across similar TS, many times, and even somewhere on this forum. I wonder what will you do when brokerage companies start civilized trading, i.e. without opening counter orders for one instrument?

alex12:
different accounts.

Different accounts? Ha-ha and so on three times. So you're only going to open a sit and a buy in one? And how long will they last in this case?

Your TS is doomed to fail unequivocally, and was doomed as soon as you thought of it. ))))))

alex12:
You have soared too high.

No, I am still on the ground, but you are flying in the clouds, somewhere in your dreams.

alex12, did you receive an email to alexnikname?

alex12:

The situation of my demo account right now is as follows:

is this the EA?

currently demo

I have been trading on demo since 29.06.11. and now I am following the situation in MT4 terminal.

i opened a deposit of 4000 i am trading 0.05 leverage: 1 to 100 $/yen

4 losses: -0.37 -41.61 -2.25 -5.57

alex12:

I would like to clarify my statement, which you don't seem to have understood and put in the Annals of the Forum - Quote of the Day thread.

Note that the order is reversed one by one - two buy and sell orders meet each other

Each other, and 2 sell and buy orders in opposite directions.

Let me explain:

By that I meant that one channel goes with open orders towards each other ( from the upper edge of the channel the sell and

from the lower buy channel edge) and the next channel goes with open orders from the edges of the channel in opposite directions (from the lower

sell and from the upper edge of the buy channel).

I still don't understand much. If the lines on which the orders are placed alternate as buy/sell, then what channels can there be, because the orders are placed alternately - buy, sell, buy, sell, etc. or am I missing something in your picture?

alex12:

present tense

What are you, sick?

initial deposit = 4000

funds in the picture = 3450,38

which means we're down 549.62.

and you're specifying the nuances of the trade

alex12:

currently demo

I have been trading on demo since 29.06.11. and now I am following the situation in MT4 terminal.

i opened a deposit of 4000 i am trading 0.05 leverage: 1 to 100 $/yen

4 losses: -0.37 -41.61 -2.25 -5.57

Trading for less than a month is "nothing" talk.

PapaYozh:

What are you, sick?

initial deposit = 4000

funds in the picture = 3450,38

that's 549.62 down .

and you're specifying the nuances of the trade

that's how he mops up the profits.... it's like he can't see the funds.
Reason: