Rationale for the existence of support lines - page 8

hrenfx:

The simplest method of drawing support lines that came to mind:

1. We have the outermost 100 bottom tops.
  2. We start to go through all possible combinations of these nodes and build MNC lines.
  3. Each such line will have a different MNC value.
  4. Obviously the lowest (zero) OLS will be for lines based on two points, so we drop these variants.
  5. We want the line with the lowest Alpha = MPC / F(number of plotted points). Where F(x) = x^n or F(x) = e^x or F(x) = log(x) - you need to see.

I wrote it myself, but EA was earning only until 2010, and then it started to fail.

As a result, I came to the conclusion that complex auto optimized EA is not much different from a stupid indicator EA if it does not have a good idea.

Avals:

it's for the perfect SB.
who says the price range is random rambling anyway, what nonsense is that?

C-4:

There are no trends or channels in the SB. The real price series has both trends and channels. Do you feel the difference?
I'm talking about real trading, it's not that simple...

sanyooooook:
who said the price range is random rambling anyway, what nonsense is that?

I don't know, I didn't say that. I was talking about the rationale that there are no channels etc. on SB, on which trading can produce positive mo

sanyooooook:
who says the price range is random rambling anyway, what nonsense is that?

Yes half of the forum thinks so, some explicitly, some implicitly

Avals:

I don't know, I didn't say. I was talking about the rationale that there are no channels on SB, etc.
why? if the market is being investigated what the fuck is random rambling, the market needs to be investigated, not randomly generated series, by random rambling I mean chaotic Brownian motion.

sanyooooook:
why? if the market is being investigated what the fuck is random rambling, you have to investigate the market, not randomly generated series

What's your dick got to do with it?)) Because you were asked to justify it.

Avals:

What's your dick got to do with it?)) Because you were asked to justify it.

who says it's mine? and why are you talking about it? i was just using it as a phrase.

sanyooooook:
Who says it's mine? And why are you talking about him? I was just using him as a phrase.

You'd better speak up, please. No bullshit. Even though it's Friday, you're not at the Privoz and we haven't had a drink.)

Avals:

Be more correct, please. No bullshit, no bullshit. Although it's Friday, you're not at the quay and we haven't had a drink ;)
I'll keep that in mind, but don't get your hopes up.)
Reason: