Rationale for the existence of support lines - page 14

hrenfx:

There must be some explanation for such situations:

Apparently, it is true that the bigwigs make deals with linear objectives.

It is very simple.

The main forex computer also works according to a certain algorithm.

If there is a target to bring the price down to a certain level in its settings,

Then a channel is literally drawn and the price moves boldly within the channel to the specified level, as usual with pullbacks (to trick traders).

I think the influence of the "bigs" on the quotes is a myth.

The main comp works according to the settings that are set by the "directors" of forex.

The usual pattern is when we see synchronous swings across all instruments in the 300-400 p range.

When there is a real economic imbalance in the value of the instruments, of course, according to the estimates of the "directors" of

forex, the settings of the real movement of instruments are set, so trends arise.

Thus, a channel is the method used in the main comp to achieve a given level.

more:

It's very simple.

I think the influence of the "big guys" on the quotes is a myth.

The main comp works according to the settings set by the "directors" of forex.

When there is a real economic imbalance in the value of instruments, of course, according to the estimates of the "directors" of

of course, the real movement of instruments is set, and this is how trends emerge.

Bravo! There's still some sensible people around here. Hi! :)

MetaDriver:
Bravo! There's still some sensible people around here. Hi! :)

Hi.

I take it this is a mockery of my reasoning?

more:

Hi.

I take it this is a mockery of my reasoning ?

Nah. I take it it's a pep talk about directors. And the myth is a good one.

What the hell are the 'directors' settings. You would look at the dynamics of the Level2 stack.

The big banks "go after" their clients' stops based on the available Level3 data, but it is not done that way.

In this case the analysis showed that there was a co-directional sinking of EUR and AUD. Because the relation between them at the time of a serious change of EURUSD was just huge, and the relation to other currencies was miserable. In other words, AUD and EUR were being plunged in a targeted way, and they were plunged very quickly.

MetaDriver:
Nah. The headmaster thing is a pep talk, as I understand it. And the myth, that's right on.

It's not a joke about the directors, it's the truth.

It is my deep conviction that these "directors" are the ones who set up the main forex company.

hrenfx:

What the hell are the 'directors' settings. You would look at the dynamics of the Level2 stack.

The big banks "go after" their clients' stops based on the available Level3 data, but it is not done that way.

In this case the analysis showed that there was a co-directional sinking of EUR and AUD. Because the relation between them at the time of a serious change of EURUSD was just huge, and the relation to other currencies was miserable. In other words, AUD and EUR were being plunged in a targeted way, and they were plunged very quickly.

I would also look at gold.

hrenfx:

Major banks "walk" their customers' stops based on available data Level3.....

So let them do it. I don't think it affects the quotes.

I was wrong. To a psychiatrist. Both of you. ;)

That's what amazes me most is the persistent search for causes (guilty?). Or rather, the obsessive hypothesis of the causes (of the culprits?).

Suppose you find them. THE RIGHT ONES, THE REAL ONES. And then what? Will you punish them? )) Or pay bribes? )) Or what?

Let's play a game. Let's assume we've found out (with the help of the MOST REAL research, of course)), that the causes are X. Not Y, not Z, but exactly and only X, fuck them!

What next?

MetaDriver:

I was wrong. To a psychiatrist. Both of you. ;)

That's what amazes me most is the persistent search for causes (guilty?). Or rather, the obsessive hypothesis of the causes (of the culprits?).

Suppose you find them. THE RIGHT ONES, THE REAL ONES. And then what? Will you punish them? )) Or pay bribes? )) Or what?

Let's play a game. Let's assume we've figured out (with the help of the MOST REAL research, of course)), that the causes are X. Not Y, not Z, but exactly and only X, fuck them!

What's next?

I'm sorry, of course, but you are talking nonsense.

Did you understand what you said?

Reason: