Rationale for the existence of support lines - page 5

Mischek:

Well, it's obvious that you can't, but you have to prove it if you think you can.

Good proof, nothing to say ))

It's obvious-unbelievable.

paukas:

Good proof, nothing to say ))

Straightforward obvious-unbelievable.

))

You can't because it's SB and any channels are also random, unlike CD, where channels if not rule, at least participate as a behavioral pattern, and in SB there can't be behavioral patterns by definition

So why is it possible on SB?

Courage Vladimir, this is a Nobel Prize at least

Mischek:

))

You can't because it's SB and any channels are just as random as CD, where channels are at least involved as a behavioural pattern if not ruled, whereas SB can't have behavioural patterns by definition

So why is it possible on SB?

I once showed it to a friend. So he looked and looked and finally said, that I have a bad READ, not really random ))

Do you have a normal one?

paukas:

I showed it to a friend once. So he looked and looked and finally said that I have a bad CRT, not really random ))

Do you have a normal one?

I don't have one, everyone uses some popular C, but the MT one will probably do

Mischek:

I don't have one, everyone's using some popular C
You do that and you'll get a Nobel Prize. Would you like to try it on a temperature graph? Or is there a "behavioural component" there too?

paukas:
You do that and you get a Nobel Prize. Would you like to try it on a temperature graph? Or is there a "behavioural component" there too?

The temperature graph isn't SB.

You dodged the proof.

Mischek:

The temperature graph is not SB

You have dodged the proof.

I didn't say anything to prove it.

The temperature graph is not SB? What's SB?

The channel is... I can't say it without swearing. Imho - no one really understands why, but they are there. EACH TIME. Same problem with resistance/support levels. The only relatively reasonable explanation I see is that someone made them up some time ago and told everybody. However - there is another explanation as well - it's glitches. :) Here's why: when you don't track the resistance levels - you don't see them, but if you wait for something important to happen at some significant level in the past - you can see a real circus there! And we are not even talking about 1-day extrema, but about the fluctuations of the previous day on M15 - there are such periods in the market when the price goes to one extreme and then to another. As far as I know, Russian trading floors usually attribute it to some otherworldly force in the form of the almighty Puppet. :)

paukas:

And I did not assert anything that I have to prove.

Nah, that's not fair, you're winding me up, I'm offended.

I wonder how you can interpret your answer to Alexei differently.

Mischek:

Nah, that's not fair, you're winding me up, I'm offended.

I wonder how else to interpret your answer to Alexei

It's a question. There's even a question mark, see?

His assertion requires proof.

Proofs like.

"it can't be because it can never be"

"because it's obvious."

"because it's heavier than air"

are unfortunately not admissible.

Reason: