Rationale for the existence of support lines - page 6

paukas:
It's a question. There's even a question mark, see?

His assertion requires proof.

Proofs such as.

"it can't be because it can never be"

"because it's obvious",

"because it's heavier than air"

are unfortunately not admissible.

You keep winding me up . It was still a question mark response to Alexei's quote

Secondly it is perceived as "you can and I know how". In the opposite case you usually write "prove" "justify" etc.

The proof that you meant "you can and I know how" is your story about the comrade and the gnch.

I'm going back to humour )

Mischek:

You keep tricking me. It was still a question mark response to Alexey's quote

Secondly it is perceived as "you can and I know how". In the opposite case you usually write "prove" "justify" etc.

The proof that you mean "you can and I know how" is your story about the comrade and the gc.

I'm going back to humour.)

This is speculation. You can't even ask any more )))

Avals:

The rationale for sloping support/resistance levels could be to change the target levels for buying or selling in direct proportion to the change in time. But this is somehow unlikely for a channel, especially on a shallow timeframe

more likely is that the trend is linear in time and the channel is formed almost randomly around the median trend line.

I wonder if the target levels change linearly with the crowd or a big player.

How about this: support and resistance lines are the norm.

Where do the deviations come from then? Someone must have imagined something somewhere.

Perhaps justifiably so.

I have already started preparing to implement the method. In the meantime, it goes like this:

At the time of the vertical blue line, drew both parallel red lines. From the bottom one, I bought in again...

Why is it so accurate? Could it be that some big players algorithms are working on a linear pattern of targets:

Have to buy a lot of EUR for USD. They buy a small batch. The price goes up. They wait for a certain return and buy another batch. They form a corner and do not leave it until they convert the whole amount.

In fact, there must be some established patterns of converting large sums. The angle depends on how quickly the task is to convert. The bigger the angle, the faster the conversion, but not at a very favourable rate. Sharper the angle, relatively long conversions, but better prices.

Keep an eye on the time. An hour is four hours. And sessions.

hrenfx:

Corner The higher the angle, the quicker the conversion, but the better the prices.

Indeed, there must be some established patterns for converting large sums. The angle depends on how fast the task is to make the conversion. The bigger the angle, the faster the conversion, but not at a very favourable rate. Sharper the angle, relatively long conversions, but better prices.

there is no angle, don't confuse God's gift with an egg.)

15 min each

hrenfx:

Getting ready to implement the method has already started.

Channels work well ... On history.

As soon as you open a channel, according to the law of the sandwich, it breaks through and a new one is formed. You start trading in a new one, and then a new one appears. And so it goes on and on. This is my experience.

However, it is an indispensable tool for a brokerage company - it is always easy to show a beginner how much money can be made in this channel.

I remember several years ago I was wondering how Barishpolts'moving channels worked so well on his screenshots and online showed only losses.

hrenfx:

I have already started preparing to implement the method. In the meantime, it goes like this:

At the time of the vertical blue line, drew both parallel red lines. From the bottom one, bought again...

Why is it so accurate? Could it be that some big players algorithms are working on a linear pattern of targets:

Have to buy a lot of EUR for USD. They buy a small batch. The price goes up. They wait for a certain return and buy another batch. They form a corner and do not leave it until they convert the whole amount.

In fact, there must be some established patterns of converting large sums. The angle depends on how quickly the task is to convert. The bigger the angle, the faster the conversion, but not at a very favourable rate. Sharper the angle, relatively long conversions, but better prices.

Reason: