Crossover courses: how are they formed? - page 14

AlexSTAL:
What will be your plan of action if an order is opened at one DC and not at the other (or 5 seconds later - at the second try after a requote), while the price has moved 30 points during this time?

For this and similar mishaps, I have tried many options. So far, none of them have satisfied me. But there are variants, for example, to fill one of the positions, so that to compensate.

We may open some positions in a certain sequence. To open not one position at a time, and 2-4. And so on.

The most important thing when working on this tactic, you need brokerage companies that work with minimum requotes and delays.

I read your debates on the brokerage company forum, it's very interesting. I dealt with one brokerage company in the same way. We started with some kind of small fry (clerk). We got some kind of weird phrases and claims. We tried to open the brokerage firm but we got a wrong brokerage. I gave him the code. Then he has a bad connection and I give him a ping. Then some more senior manager has appeared and decided that I wanted to open the market by the candle. I answered with a homemade tick chart. In general, I didn't ask or demand anything; I just wanted to know why I had three requotes in a row without any flips. In the end I withdrew the money and I don't deal with them anymore. I don't have any other problems with them. For my observations the best results on micro accounts, probably because of the fact that they are not so strongly monitored and they work in an automated mode.

I have a question for you. A, you do not try complex arbitrage 3 at once.

Like SELL_EURGBP (VC1) - BUY_EURUSD (VC2) - SELL_GBPUSD (VC3) It's a bit more complicated, but more effective, especially on rare pairs.

A developer'sopinion on the subject.

There is no talk of testing. Even working on 3 demo accounts is not that. The demo is only for debugging.

zhuki:

So far, none of them have satisfied me.

I have a question for you. Have you tried complex arbitrage with 3 DCs at once?
I have only one opinion - it's all bullshit, no need to waste any more time on it...

AlexSTAL:
I have only one opinion - it's all bullshit, no need to waste any more time on it...
I agree. We'll put it off until worse times.

Hi all, in MT5 when testing an EA on crosses, the history is loaded on the pairs that form it.

Here is a real example

Here's what it says in the log

It turns out that the terminal does not download the history for the cross, and forms quotes itself, based on two pairs.

Reason: