Crossover courses: how are they formed? - page 11

kombat писал(а) >>

I wonder if I'll guess or not...

;)

Apparently the point is that the prices seen now are "past prices",

which is what the cross rate is based on.

You're kidding ...

Just imagined a DC in a couple of parsecs away from us :))))

Mathemat >>:

Для трех последних курсов (DKK, NOK, SEK) разница очень велика и составляет десятки пунктов (старых).

И это все, что можно сделать, попытавшись понять такой разброс синтетических курсов? Существует ли какая-то естественная процедура, формально уравнивающая эти курсы?

I think we should use the "true price", I've posted an indicator here somewhere. I.e. the cross should be calculated for bid+(asc-bid)/2 price, then there will be no divergence

Hi there, Sergei. Very glad to see you on the forum.

Well yes, I did, at (bid+ask)/2.

How did it go? Did the crosscourses even out?

Wrote a program in Delphi to search for arbitrage situations between many DCs...

With full statistics - how many ms situations exist, what are they, at what time, etc.

If anyone wants to join the project - welcome here or in person

AlexSTAL >>:

Написал на Делфях программу для поиска арбитражных ситуаций между множеством ДЦ...

С полной статистикой - сколько мс существует ситуация, какие бывают, в какое время и т.д.

Если кто-то хочет присоединиться к проекту - добро пожаловать сюда или в личку

I'm interested in chatting, drop by in person

AlexSTAL >>:

Написал на Делфях программу для поиска арбитражных ситуаций между множеством ДЦ...

С полной статистикой - сколько мс существует ситуация, какие бывают, в какое время и т.д.

Если кто-то хочет присоединиться к проекту - добро пожаловать сюда или в личку

What's there to join?! Show me some results. Convince me that there's at least a little bit of fish there. =)

wise >>:

К чему присоеденяться-то?! Покажите хоть немного результатов. Убедите, что там хоть чуток рыбы есть. =)

Have you ever watched the difference in quotes between the two brokerage companies, and it goes +-15-20 pips. Do you think you can use it?

In order to look at the difference, and to reflect, I dare to suggest.

The Expert Advisor to the chart to two different accounts, and the DLL to the DLLs accordingly. It also works in testers, but you understand that testers need to be synchronized.

Files:
m_broker.rar  55 kb

zhuki >>:

Вы когда нибудь наблюдали за разницей котировок на двух ДЦ

Observed. Everyone goes through this sooner or later, I think.

they go +-15-20 pips. Do you think you can use it?

If they move 15-20 pips, they may be used, but they will not pay out money. But in normal brokerage companies they do not make 15-20 points. That is the paradox.

Reason: