Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 89

rid писал(а) >>

I think it's about volatility. If one instrument is volatile and the other not so volatile, then the indicator price lines will also not be displayed as clearly as we would like them to be.

Such a display of price lines (coefficient=1:1) of instruments with equal dimensions will not give much for trading:

I would like the lines to be "in unison" and any divergence to be immediately and clearly distinguished!

Thus, we need coefficients. But the dimensionality of the tools is the same!

Therefore, the coefficients will help to display price lines more clearly, but they will distort the situation and lead to losses - as it happened in my case described above.

You have to think of something here.

If you want to trade with other forex brokers, you should follow the step-by-step instructions to select the best available forex broker for you.

Files:
archive_2.zip  35 kb

Interesting address on the subject. I read it with great curiosity. The statistics (annual) are very good presented :

http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?p=587413#post587413

Dear Clients!
On 26.02.2010 the following instruments will be removed from Broco Trader trading terminal:
QX, UHO, UHU, UG, SA, SR, ZQ.
From this moment and till the moment of withdrawal they are set in a mode "only closing positions".
After 26.02.2010 all open positions for these contracts will be closed at current market prices, pending
Orders will be deleted.
We ask you to consider this information in your work.
The withdrawal of these instruments from trade is caused by their low liquidity, and the impossibility of
possibility of their correct trading through Meta Trader 4.0 terminal.
These tools can be found in the Strategy Runner trading platform, the ability to trade through which
our company also provides.

Dax and Futsi have split up quite a bit...

what are the wonders in B. ? BRNH0, today is the last day before expiry and I can imagine how many people will fall for this cheating

normal spread on this instrument is usually 1-2 pips

the spread is 375 pips, I closed the order with a profit on the real lot 0.01 and got a loss of $31

If I had had 1 lot then my loss would have been $3100

i usually look at the spread but i didn't expect such miracles

Yes, it happens there quite often.

Contact tech support there directly on the forum( specifyaccount number and position number) and they will reply in 5-10 minutes.

http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=11265&page=215

rid >>:

Да, бывает там такое частенько.

Обратитесь в техподдержку там прямо на форуме (номер счета и номер позиции укажите) и они ответят через 5-10 мин.

http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=11265&page=215

they replied that a 370x increase in the spread is normal

Alternatively, you could first place a stop loss and then close. The closing price will be less than the stop loss, i.e. there will be at least some justification for the claim, apart from the spread.

Draw conclusions, gentlemen...

//------------------------------------

forex-k, I have a question about the indicator. Very often the indicator stops drawing the delta levels and prints an error in the log.

What can it be related to ? - see Fig.

rid >>:

try this version, it doesn't glitch for me

Reason: