Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 88

I think I've got it figured out.

You have to do better with coefficients + lot size. It's not that simple.

It's not the first time. I also had some problems with American equities, but because I always ended up with a profit in equities, I didn't really get into details.

rid >>:

Разобрался вроде.

Тут надо с коэф-тами получше заниматься + размер лотов. Не все так просто.

Уже не первый раз так. С амер. акциями тож были "непонятки", но поскольку в итоге по акциям я всегда в конечном итоге выходил в профит, я не оч. вникал в детали.

do not touch the lots and the coefficients are only for the correct display of the indicator and no more

forex-k >>:

не стоит лоты трогать а коэффициенты нужны только для правильного отображения индикатора и не больше

kill yourself, you clown.

forex-k >>:

не стоит лоты трогать а коэффициенты нужны только для правильного отображения индикатора и не больше

I think it's about volatility. If one instrument is volatile and the other not so volatile, then the indicator price lines will also not be displayed as clearly as we would like them to be.

Such a display of price lines (coefficient=1:1) of instruments with equal dimensions will not give much for trading:

I would like the lines to be "in unison" and any divergence to be immediately and clearly distinguished!

Thus, we need coefficients. But the dimensionality of the tools is the same!

It means that the coefficients will help to more clearly display price lines, but they will distort the situation and lead to losses - as it happened in my case described above.

There's something to be worked out here.

TheXpert >>:

убейся, клоун.

Does being rude really give you any respect?

rid >>:

Дело, думаю, в волатильности. Если один инструмент волатильный, а второй не очень, то ценовые линии индикатора тоже будут отображаться не так наглядно, как хотелось бы.

Вот такое отображение ценовых линий (коэф=1:1) инструментов с равной примерно размерностью - мало что даст для торговли :

Хотелось бы, чтобы линии шли "в унисон" и при этом любое расхождение будет сразу оч наглядно выделяться!

Значит, нужны коэф-ты. Но размерность -то инструментов одинаковая!

Значит, коэф-ты помогут более наглядно отображаться ценовым линиям, но внесут искажения в достоверность ситуации и к убытку, - как это и произошло в моем случае, - описанном выше.

Тут надо что-то додумывать.

FGBLH0 point value $10

point value FGBSH0 1$

the ratios of these instruments are 10 to 1 and they are taken into account in the indicator, volatility is not important here

Yes... indeed... the small averaging period is just a pretty picture...

FGBLH0 = 0.22, FGBSH0 = 0.25 - according to my script

Not a bad pair of tools. All you need to do is to set up the indices properly.

It's not even a pair, it's "three's a rush..." (c) -

forex-k писал(а) >>

Here is the correct picture of what is happening with these instruments

I should have sold FGBLH0 ( SELL) and bought FGBSH0 ( BUY )

this is my latest version of the indicator, the green histogram is a profit

Entry exactly like Reed, lots 1 and 1

Can you post the latest indicator in ex4!

Reason: