Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 28

rid >>:

Можно и так. Но по фундаментальным комментам мировых аналитиков пара USDCAD настроена в обозримом будущем торговаться ниже 1.0400

There! That's great! So I draw the appropriate conclusion for myself). I don't know how many analysts are saying that. If 90%, then this pair

should not be sold, but bought...with the goal of a dumb exit in 3-6 months (not for us, but for the funds)

GENTLEMEN PROGRAMMERS. QUESTION TO YOU. RS indicator. (It's not RSI!) Relative Strength Indicator.

It shows the strength of a particular stock, futures, etc. to the market as a whole. Who is interested in this topic,

connect and write this indicator for MT4. In the output we get the relative strength,

let's say, 7 futures to dollar index futures or S&P index futures. If someone is connected to Saxo

(left it), they have this index in the terminal, you can see how it works.

You can read the basics on the web. Here is one of the links: www.fxtraider.ru/?p=109

Den2000 >>:

Есть индюк строящий спред, (правда он делает это не на графике, а внизу) который строится по принципу Первый символ - Второй символ.. Может, можно его переделать в Первый/Второй символ?

Возможно чемто поможет...

If you don't mind, post a screenshot and explain what you mean by that.

By the way, kind people have already upgraded this indicator

you can do the first character minus the second.

and the first split the second

you can get it from here

somewhere on page 3-4, and at the end of it is an indicator that plots the spread as a separate chart

Den2000 >>:

кстати, уже этот индюк добрые люди модернизировали

можно делать первый символ минус второй

и первый разделить второй

можно взять тут

гдето на 3-4 стр, и в конце индюк кот строит спред в виде отдельного графика

Thank you! The best signal here would be a break of the trend line. But in terms of making an automaton, what can this give us?

rid >>:

ФУТСИ - ДАКС

Вот текущая ситуация. Видно, что максимальное схождение индексов наблюдалось сегодня вскоре после открытия лондонской сессии = -5080 пипсов, - по индюку Fduch-a, нижний индюк

При этом Дакс (бирюзовый) был ниже Футси (ярко-зел) - см. верхний индюк.

Хороший был момент для входа (бай Дакс +селл Футси).

В наст. момент мы видим маrсимальное расхождение цен, примерно = -5465 пунктов.

При этом бирюзовый Дакс чуть выше зеленого Футси.

Попробуем сейчас продать Дакс и купить Футси, (- если я не перепутал), и посмотрим, - что мы завтра получим в итоге.

Positions are closed now in this condition:

+440 (Dax) -325 (Futsi)

However, lot sizes should be dealt with more carefully in the future.

Probably, the following ratio is more reasonable - e/f=0.12/0.3

//--------------------------

It's interesting, - in another brokerage company (on the real account) I closed the same "hedge" much earlier - with much bigger profit in total.

But the lots were like this f/f=0.1/0.2

rid >>:

Позиции закрыты вот сейчас при таком состоянии :

+440 (дакс) -325(футси

Правда, с размерами лотами в дальнейшем следует более внимательно разбираться.

Видимо, более целесообразно вот такое соотношение - д/ф=0.12/0.3

//--------------------------

Интнресно, - что в др. ДЦ я закрыл такой же "хедж" ещё днем - с гораздо большей прибылью суммарной.

Но там лоты были вот такие д/ф=0.1/0.2

Are these trades real or demo?

(+440 (Dax) -325 (Futsi) - Broco demo account

I use it to check the techniques described in this thread and have already made a deposit from 10000 up to 13500

I opened this demo account on page 5 of this thread.

//----------------------------

My second "hedge" - from real account in another brokerage company - I opened it just a couple days ago, just for a test run...

Спасибо! Тут лучший сигнал будет пробой трендовой линии. Но в плане создания автомата что это может нам дать?

Unfortunately, I can only help with ideas and tips of some kind (I hope), I am not a programmer (((((((((((((((

Reason: