Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 33

rid писал(а) >>

Now I ran my Expert Advisor (lot=0.1) sequentially on pairs' charts (dollaren+euroyen) from 29/12/2009 up to now. By eye, I set the following parameters: Delta=20 deviation and total close = +10 pips.

It is clear that overall we have good Profit, more than 200 pips.

I just do not understand why the number of deals is different. Probably the bars are missing on one pair on the chart. Or there was a failure in the gaps. And the mechanism of the Expert Advisor "glitched". I will sort it out.

But it is clear - in general, the work of the Expert Advisor with a virtual simulation is correct. The charts are symmetrical - as they should be when working with a hedge!

And deals 11 and 15 on the charts - well, exactly, one gap has been closed.

EURRJPY

USDJPY

Trading EURJPY and USDJPY is the same as EURUSD, but more profitable (spread savings).

nailkin53 >>:

Торговля EURJPY и USDJPY тоже самое что EURUSD, только выгодней (на спреде экономия).

Doubtful. Show me with the numbers.

By the way: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9438

I would like to make a small contribution to this topic.

What if we look for an imbalance not between two currency pairs, but between all the dollar pairs.

I have made an indicator that shows these opposite movements. According to the indicator the misbalance is no more than 5-7 pips, i.e. minus spread we gain at best 1-3 pips with perfect order execution.

Files:
index-v4_4.ex4  11 kb

forex-k >>:

А если искать дисбаланс не межу двумя валютными парами а сразу между всеми долларовыми парами.

I don't get the idea.

getch >>:

Идею не уловил.

The idea is the same as rid only we look at all dollar pairs at once and accordingly open two counter orders on the most imbalanced pairs

Is it possible to see the source of the indicator?

this indicator can be used for long distance trading. change period to 1000 and look at gaps on h1

For the correct operation of the indicator the quotes history for all dollar pairs should be loaded

forex-k >>:

с этим индикатором можно торговать и на больших дистанциях. период меняем на 1000 и смотрим разрывы на H1

Is it possible to see the source?

I've seen this before :)

Only at the top of the turkey was a legend and how to figure out what colour which pair

Oh yeah that's where https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9438

And Yuriy Zatsev had a similar indicator for USD

In the old thread about trading on the breakdown search for YZCHMC

Reason: