Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 27

rid >>:

Да, пожалуй. Но мне (как и многим) иногда - хочется всё сразу много, - прям "здесь и сейчас" (с).

Поэтому, "шаловливые" ручёнки так и тянуться к малым тф!

А вот (USDCAD+DX), возможно, тандем - достаточно перспективный!

Инструменты почти "всю дорогу" идут вместе, - и если изредка расходятся, то оч. скоро практически гарантированно опять сойдутся!

Вот, например - сейчас пронаблюдаем -

If we had entered on this signal (the entries are shown with arrows), - we would have already closed with a good total profit,

here - see fig.

rid >>:

Если бы мы вошли по этому сигналу (входы показаны стрелками), - то уже сейчас закрыли бы неплохой профит суммарный,

If I'd known I'd be living in Sochi

The next idea is this. Construct, for 8 instruments (futures) relative strength indicator RS, see

described in detail the night before last in this thread. In MT4 it is not present, but with your experience, it will not be difficult

will be. Then there will be 2 different variants for 8 or 10-15, not so important, futures.

--The first variant of CC--STOCS, you have posted it here last night.

-The second variant will be on the RS indicator.

After that you can try to create an automaton. I emphasize again...not for catching small

stats (you can do this futsi/dax as well), but to catch small (daily) movements of the strongest

futures relative to the weakest. Or a group of futures. Entry, exit conditions, the right

filters, etc. I will provide (I'm working with CC, you saw it in my personal, but there were only entries,

no filters).

Reshetov >>:

Знал бы прикуп, жил бы в Сочи

Well, I almost explicitly laid out these inputs in advance! On the pre-page!

On a platter! - "on a silver platter"!

rid >>:

Если бы мы вошли по этому сигналу (входы показаны стрелками), - то уже сейчас закрыли бы неплохой профит суммарный,

вот, - см. рис. -

Yes, but there are no stops in the system...such a spread reacts very strongly to movements in the S&P futures. And we're powerless here.

The news comes in and this futures flies both ways. It is possible to close in a good minus. Think

for protective stops.

ZEXEL66 >>:

Просто уже несколько месяцев пара usd/cad торгуется в узком коридоре.....

. До тех пор...пока цена решительно не

пойдет в одну сторону.

We could do that as well. But according to the fundamental comments of global analysts, USDCAD is set to trade below 1.0400 for the foreseeable future

ZEXEL66 >>:

Следующая идея такая. Построить, для 8 инструментов (фьючерсы) индикатор относительной силы RS, посмотрите

подробно расписывал позавчера вечером в этой ветке. В МТ4 его нет, но с вашим опытом, его написать не сложно

будет. Тогда будет уже 2 разных варианта для 8 или 10-15, не столько важно, фьючерсов.

Alas... I don't have any experience. I'm not a professional programmer. I'm just an amateur.

I can write EAs quite briskly. I've got my hand in it.

But I have almost never worked with indices. I have not got into details.

//----------------------

P.S. I'm so shameful that I haven't opened "tandem" on (USDCAD+DX), with my own forecast on the previous page! But I wanted to!

Now I would have closed it with a decent profit.

rid >>:

Увы... Как раз опыта и нет. Я не профессиональный программист. А всего лишь, любитель.

Советники могу писать достаточно бойко. Руку набил.

А вот с индюками, - почти не работал. Почти не вникал.

//----------------------

P.S. До слез обидно, что не открыл на реале "тандем" по (USDCAD+DX), по своему же собственному прогнозу на предыд. страничке! Ведь хотел же!

Сейчас бы закрыл с изрядным профитом.

Don't feel bad). I can tell you that it was a bad input. I've really eaten my way through inputs on signals like that.

It was too early. There was only a little over 50% chance of price going the right way. You saw the two divergent

lines started to converge. But the blue line could go back up and the green line could go back down. I used to test these

entries (when previously divergent lines start converging for example a couple of bars in a row... no advantage to TF from H1 and higher)

However it was for currencies. Perhaps such entry signals for spreads with futures may give statistical advantage.

But it is all from the field of flooding. We should check it automatically.

By the way, there is a trader at B., according to the company's own staff, who opens and closes about 200 trades on futures

a day. And in profit). Naturally, there is a machine working there, maybe more than one. The man has found a pattern and is mowing the grass)

Посмотрите в инете, найдете информацию. Думаю сможете составить индюк для МТ4.

Рассчитывается по идее так. Деление одного инструмента на другой, затем результат

накладывается на график цены. Может неправильно поясняю как точно рассчитывается,

математика осталась давно в прошлом, в программировании только на уровне пользователя.

Что это нам дает? Мы можем сравнить движение цены золота по сравнению с движением

цены нефти...и получить возможность войти в спрэд при пробое например трендовой линии.

There is an indicator that builds spreads, (but it does not do it on the chart, but at the bottom) which is built according to the principle First symbol - Second symbol... Maybe you can change it to First/Second symbol?

Maybe it would help...

Files:
spread.mq4  1 kb
Reason: