Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 244

The absolute course is your equity. What all others revolve around. That, as Zheglov said, is the one and only thing.

Looking for an absolute course is... well, how shall I put it... OK, it's like looking for the primary sex characteristics of a man in a woman.
I mean, everyone's different.
And what pisses me off is that no one can give a clear answer to the question: Perke, Pourquoi, Varum, Vai?

Hey, topic-starter. You, sabj-maker, maybe you need to do something about it. Why don't you stop talking trash on the forum?

Peter_Zabriski:

The absolute course is your equity. What all others revolve around. That, as Zheglov said, is the one and only thing.

Looking for an absolute course is... well, how shall I put it... OK, it's like looking for the primary sex characteristics of a man in a woman.
I mean, everyone's different.
And what pisses me off is that no one can give a clear answer to the question: Perke, Pourquoi, Varum, Vai?

Hey, topic-starter. You, sabj-maker, maybe you need to do something about it. Why don't you stop talking trash on the forum?

Peter, is it just me, or are you in the wrong branch?

Peter_Zabriski:

The absolute course is your equity. What all others revolve around. Here, as Zheglov used to say, the one and only.

.... ... Hey, topic-starter. You, sabj-maker, maybe you need a tune-up. Why don't you stop talking shit on the forum?

Peter, what exactly is your answer to in this thread? What seemed so incorrect to you here?

Слышь, топик-стартер. Тебе, сабж-мейкер, может, чего в себе подправить? Может, харе фигней форум засирать?

The top starter, Fduch... is he writing now?

If you mean Leonid, he has a rational point about seasonality, as far as I can see from his transaction reports.

Peter_Zabriski:

Looking for the absolute course ..... is your equity...

Hey, topic-starter. You, sabj-maker, maybe you need to do something about it. Why don't you stop talking shit on the forum?

Absolute course? What do you mean,Peter_Zabriski? It seems (no offence - it happens....) that you haven't fully sobered up this morning, and you're in the wrong address, poking at the wrong page with your cautionary message in the wrong way.

What exactly is it that"pisses youoff" so much? The fact that yourPerke, Purquoi, Varum, Vi are not discussed here ? Alas... I don't know those personalities (especially the name of the last one impresses me!), otherwise I would certainly dwell on them.

If you think that here (to quote you)"they're littering the forum with rubbish" (instead of discussing your Vai and Varum) - then write a complaint to the admins-moderators. Or substantiate your claims about the material here in a well-reasoned and concrete manner ...

---------------------------------

On my equity. Do you think I have to show my equity here all the time? Recently, I have been doing it for 1.5-2 years - I practically did it online, witha preliminary (!) description of my trades in a special contest thread on one of the trading forums where I was arbitrage trading. And I was making profit near to +5 to +15% every month!

Moreover, I have recently traded on a well known broker company FINAM on a futures account with detailed (!) description of each market entry within a month. I summed up results every week. My deposit (initial capital) was 25 thousands dollars - my net profit was $4900 for a month. http://forum.finam.ru/index.php?showtopic=13324&st=150 , p. 1-4

leonid553:

1. the absolute course? What do you mean,Peter_Zabriski? It seems (no offence, - it happens....), you are not fully sober this morning,and you got the wrong address, having poked inappropriately, to the wrong page with your cautionary message.

2. What exactly is it that"pisses youoff" so much? That yourPerke, Purkua, Varum, Vai are not discussed here? Alas ... I do not know these personalities (I am particularly impressed by the name

1. I absolutely agree!

2. it's his way of showing his knowledge of languages (that's how he works most of the time! :-)) - all this translates into russish as "why, why".

Peter_Zabriski:

Hey, topic-starter. You, sabj-maker, maybe you need to do something about yourself. Why don't you stop talking trash on the forum?

Peter be so kind and finish your bullshit in the"TA or what men talk about!"

From here to the end of the branch...

"

Any conclusions on the subject?

Or just keep drinking? :-)

Peter_Zabriski 19.01.2013 22:16

Why not have a drink? It's a normal move.

But you and the unicums!

IMHO, we must draw conclusions on this question, even if not in the form of the promised indicator of the pulse, at least in text, at least as it is possible, right?

A la "orgasm" has not been there and still not, but we have been waiting for it in the sweet languor ... :-)

==========

Greetings all!

Just a reminder - watch and actively work on medium and short term seasonal GBPCHF buying until April 5 on pullbacks -http://procapital.ru/showthread.php/41813-Сезонная-торговля?p=1423889&viewfull=1#post1423889
Good luck to all!

========

The next, 36th issue of LEPRECON magazine http://www.lepreconreview.com/ was released with some delay. The article"Seasonal Trading Techniques (April 2013)" (p.70) offers for consideration promising medium- and long-term April paired and single entries on multi-year seasonal trends in commodities and equities, most of which are available for implementation in the MT4 trading platform!
Here are just a few of the suggested entries:

Useful information for lovers of seasonal spread trading. Below are excerpts from the latest seasonal review, written by me at the request of Pantheon-Finance for theExchange Leader publication:

--------------------------

The down-trend ofCT cotton, which started at the end of March, continues in April. We did a seasonal March review on this instrument very recently at: http://procapital.ru/showthread.php/41813-Сезонная-торговля?p=1417699&viewfull=1#post1417699

Recall that from the second decade or the end of March the weather conditions in the U.S. cotton fields are stabilizing and pollination is starting . The anxiety of exchange players is reduced and cotton prices begin their consistent, long-term decline (below is a graph of average 3-5-10 year seasonal trends for the July CTN3 cotton contract):

Cotton prices are expected to decline seasonally until about mid-May!

For a more concrete assessment of the expected seasonal movement, let's look at the fullCTN3 cotton sales statistics, e.g. from April 12 to May 15 for the last 13 years:

Percentage of profitable trades (+9/-4) as well as the averageprofit/loss ratio= +915 ticks/-457 ticks, 1 tick= $5.00 per contract) seem quite satisfactory!

--------------------------

For owners of exchange accounts there is an opportunity to minimize (reduce by 2-3 times) the risks of this entry, using a similar seasonal Down-trend of the calendar cotton spread CTN3-CTZ3 ( July-December)! The chart shows the average 3-5-10 year seasonal trends of the said spread:

The average profitable seasonal selling potential of the spread(SELL CTN3 - BUY CTZ3) until the end of the first decade of May is several hundred points (ticks)!
In the current 2013 March and April seasonality of the CTN3-Z3 cotton spread under analysis is observed quite satisfactorily (Daily Chart):

Since the second decade of March, the spread has been moving downward with minor corrections in good trading volumes!

Let's go back, however, to the "single" instrument CTN3. The current situation is shown on the chart below:

The instrument is very volatile now! The price in the last day or two is "shaking" a lot! Therefore, for those who have not yet entered the seasonal trade, it is reasonable to evaluate the technical opportunity of seasonal sale of CTN3 at this moment on a good pullback of the price.

Good luck to all!

Reason: