Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 201

sv.:

On your screenshots the equity charts are almost exactly the same as the exchange rate charts (audjpy, sik2).

They should be the same. Because the AUDJPY currency and the 6A-6J=1:1 spread are almost (essentially) the same! And here, really, you can do without the spread indicator, because the AUDJPY chart - just a "spread indicator", and directly on the chart you can put the channel of the standard indicator ENVELOPES ! I did not write in vain above - that you can enter either spread 6A-6J, - or currency AUDJPY, - there is almost no difference!

But this "coincidence" is only true for currency instruments! For the commodity-fund spreads (see the example - the spread of silver-gold = 1:2), you cannot do without the spread indicator:

Here you can clearly see that the spread line (contrary to what you claim) is often against the silver price (March 16 - very clear)

olyakish, where do you get the historical data to build the indicator? I understand that it is based on seasonality?

sayfuji:
olyakish, where do you get the historical data to build the indicator? I understand that it is based on seasonality?
History of currency pair in MT5 from the server A??????

Oh, is it only on currencies? I just thought it was for commodity markets too.

sayfuji:
Oh, is it only on currencies? I just thought it would be for commodity markets as well.
It's a rush job for currencies, and then who knows where the curve will take me.

I decided to trade by your method and in half a day I got a picture like this: I did not use any indicators and did not look for an entry point

Here is another picture from another account

By the way I noticed that after a few hours of such work execution in different dots accounts is very slow, why would that be

baykanur:

I decided to trade by your method and in half a day I got a picture like this: I did not use any indicators and did not look for an entry point

I'm not quite sure what "according to your method" and "without indicators" means

This thread uses at least seasonal trading and a spread indicator

olyakish:

I'm not quite sure what it means "according to your method" and "without indicators".

This thread uses at least seasonal trading and spread indicator

So I have the wrong address, just at the beginning of the thread we discussed trading currency pairs that I showed, and their divergence is the spread divergence

I have shown them the difference in spread. PS I have made 30% profit with this method today.

baykanur:

I must have the wrong address, it's just that at the beginning of the thread they were discussing trading in currency pairs that I showed and their divergence is the spread divergence

I have showed them in the beginning of the thread. PS I made a 30% profit today using this method.

Congratulations! If it's real, congratulations!
Reason: