Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 233

Dima.A.:
GOLD^SILVER M5. (Negative positions are not covered). The red line is a drawdown.

Describe the trading criteria... Entry/exit, averaging (when?) follow up positions... Thank you.

Roman.:

Describe the trading criteria... Entry/exit, averaging (when?) follow up positions... Thank you.

Symbol_1=GOLD
Symbol_2=SILVER
Inverse_Correlation=0
VOL.PeriodATR=30
// Ind 2 Line+1
MA_slow=8
MA_fast=4
ma_method=3

applied_price=6

Zero_phase_at_the_trend=true (if the Ind 2 Line+1 indicator changes its direction, reset the signal)

Entry_when_rebounding=4 (Entry at the opening of a new candle, when the rollback of the profit is $4)

The signal for entry is the beginning of the convergence of MA lines in Ind. Ind 2 Line+1, then wait for the pullback.

There is no averaging. There is no trawl. Exit: if the profit at the opening of a new candle >= 0.

P.S. This scheme of work would not recommend to work on real accounts.

Dima.A.:

Symbol_1=GOLD
Symbol_2=SILVER
Inverse_correlation=0
VOL.PeriodATR=30
// Ind 2 Line+1
MA_slow=8
MA_fast=4
ma_method=3

applied_price=6

Zero_phase_at_the_trend=true (if the Ind 2 Line+1 indicator changes its direction, reset the signal)

Enter_when_flip=4 (Entry at the opening of a new candle, when the rollback of the profit is $4)

The signal for entry is the beginning of the convergence of MA lines in Ind. Ind 2 Line+1, then wait for the pullback.

No averaging. No trails. Exit: if the profit at the opening of a new candle >= 0.

P.S. This scheme of work is not recommended for work on real accounts.

Thank you.

Gentlemen, decide on the volume of lots. I'm deep in the red on platinum, maybe the ratio to gold is still 1 to 1?

==========

In mt4 GC - the specification parameters are now incorrectly set on the server. Indeed, a 1:1 ratio is now appropriate for these incorrect parameters. Just last night Fan discovered this - see dialoguehttp://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=41813&page=60 posts 886-890.

Attention! =

Information for those who are actively trading short-term gold-silver spread(XAU-XAG=2^1). Since the first days of December, the spread has been reversing its seasonal trend. Here is a graph of the average multi-year (3-5-8 years) seasonal spread trends with the indicated balanced ratio:

As of Monday, we give preference only to buying this spread. In other words, we work mainly as follows: BUY GCG3 - SELL SIF3 =2^1 (spot version: BUY XAUUSD - SELL XAGUSD =2^1):

Assume such entries until mid-December-month. For the futures version of the spread it is advisable to move to the next contracts, - the most liquid near 2013.

Good luck to all!

Dima.A.:
GOLD^SILVER M5. (no negative positions). Red line - drawdown.
No-stop trading - drawdown up to $400. I am still interested in paired entries - except for you no one has shown tests yet, it's too fucking scary to trade in the real world.

YOUNGA:
I'm still interested in pair entries - no one has shown me the tests yet. I am still interested in paired entries - no one but you have shown tests so far, it's scary to trade in the real world.

Do you think someone said that the pairwise entry is always smooth? ... Especially on metals ... and related currencies, like for example the funddoll Eurodoll, you can look at the same time and cross the Eurofund to pick up the most likely entry on those two pairs in the opposite direction .There is no gold/silver cross in the symbols, and one has to use only indicators to calculate the probability of an entry....By the way I'm sitting buy gold, silver and silver since Thursday ... it's true I was going somewhere on Tuesday ... but I rushed it and caught a small loss ..... As for drawdown .... one needs to calculate tick value, volatility, and then determine entry ratio gold platinum ...... By the way many brokerages can fool themselves since volatility is the same, but the tick value is not everywhere the same .

odiseif:

But the cost of a tick is not the same everywhere .

How's that?

0)

How's that?

0)

for example on Telecrime silver with 1 lot costs 50 dollars when the same pip on mmc is only 10 dollars. that's how it is. try to enter with the same percentage in both dealers, for example 1 lot of gold v 0.5 of silver and you will see it as 0)
Reason: