Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 205

Pegasmaster >> :

Go buy your daddy some condoms so he doesn't make bastards.

No bigger bastards than you, even if you tried hard enough. A fairy tale chimera.

sworder >> :

And due to the fact that everyone here has expressed their opinions on Alexei Niroba's trading, I'll say it again :)

As for the fact that he's not trading according to his forecasts, I totally disagree. He initially carries out a construction (according to his own technique), coordinates these constructions with related pairs and performs entries based only on this analysis. Overexposure? Well, he waits too long, but again, it depends on what he is waiting for :)..... If he knows that he is waiting and additional analysis convinces him that there is something to wait for, let him wait and let him increase the lot, if he considers it reasonable. If, for example, one entered at 61.8%, and the pullback went to 81.9% - one will exit quickly on stops, and the other will not exit, and will load up on 81.9 - the question is about belief in correctness of the analysis and forecast, as well as in psychology of concrete trader....

It's coming out fast, and everyone here is waiting specifically Entry Point=, TP=, SL= :)... So let him exit as many times as he wants, anyway he trades within his analysis and his constructions....

I thought he was being "dared" here..... And he just started trading :).....

Alexei, you must have read the posts of intelligent people here. I assure you they keep reading and if they have questions they will ask them... Write for them, don't swear, take care of your nerves... ;)

Oh, come on, now. Where are those refills on top?

goldtrader писал(а) >>

So buy them and that's it...

I'm not going to buy anything - I don't come here to buy, I come here to talk to my friends.

Do you know that 1986 was 23 years ago and the dollar was much heavier?

That is, the cost of oil production was 5-10 times lower (if you calculate it in dollars).

What does that have to do with prime cost when there are only speculators around?

And in general, why would not you, as a supporter of the Nirobo-theory, sell oil at current levels with a target of $ 10-12?

Well, I am not a supporter of any theories (except the probability theory)... i sold the bonds i need to sell in mid october waiting for expiration on november 11 so i will manage my positions somehow

it doesn't look like it ...

I can't show you my brokerage certificate...

I am new to this forum, but I have never seen so much fuss, Niroba write your predictions here, you have proved several times that you are not a demchik, no one has dared to post their results but you. Let them drown in their own feces.

NYROBA >> :

Don't make excuses here, lay out an investor if you have one ;o)

>> when you run out of arguments, you get snippy with the clones.

Pegasmaster >> :

Oh, come on, now. Where are those refills on top?

... Yes....

Fills are as an example of a technique that will not work for everyone, but has a right to life... No one's schedule in particular has been discussed ...

sworder >> :

... Yes....

Fillings is as an example of a technique that won't work for everyone, but has a right to life... No one's schedule in particular was discussed ...

Yes? And I thought the nirobin schedule was discussed.

Oh yes, I forgot, discussing a system that doesn't exist is pointless.

Pegasmaster >> :

As soon as you run out of arguments, you start ranting through clones.

You're a clone yourself, a scarecrow with wings. Give me your investment password in a branch or go straight and a little to the right.

Prove you're a man and not a horse appendage.

Pegasmaster >> :

Yes? And I thought the Nirobin schedule was discussed.

Oh yes, I forgot, discussing a system that doesn't exist is pointless.

:) The circle has closed...

I believe there is a system, he trades on it, I wrote about it above...

torgash писал(а) >>what about production costs when there are speculators around?

Of course it has nothing to do with cost of production, speculators can force producers to sell their products at below cost.

And if they push hard, they will bring the price below zero ))).

Good luck!

Reason: