EXPERT FOR A PAMM ACCOUNT - page 15

as a rule the orders were opened manually without any stops... that's right, the adding system of losing orders is in my opinion a very good solution because the investor does not just open fills with a drawdown, but also keeps the entry conditions unchanged (for reasons I do not understand). As I see it, the system of scaling in is not only a declining order, but also an entry condition (which for some unknown reason was not fulfilled in this case). For me it was a loss up to half of deposit and in case of regular lot only a tiny unpleasantness unnoticeable in comparison with other profitable positions and the 300 limit, in which I turn off martin is not the limit of investments but the limit of the amount, in which it is elementary not worth taking the risk.. because for most of our countrymen this is a serious blow to the budget, but also explain that in a small dept to raise it permanent lot is required more time than using a martin (in this case the lot equal to the proportion of free funds and quite big 0.33 because the deposit is only 10) and deciding to use a martin my investors are well aware of the risks associated with it. this is with all investors, without exception . This is true for all investors, no exceptions... The reason why most of them take this risk is that they do not have enough money for large deposits or a long time to wait for them to grow...

or do you think that I have not drawn the appropriate conclusions from what happened and have not taken some technical and organisational measures to avoid similar events in the future?

sllawa3 >> :
or do you think I haven't drawn the proper conclusions from what happened and taken some technical and organisational measures to avoid this in the future?

Don't worry about who thinks what. :) For me, for example, it is simply interesting to observe the work of another man, and even in the real world. For myself I have so far managed to withdraw only one account, and that is a demo. :))) And the approach is interesting... You are always referring to some theme "Forex Roulette". May I give you the url? I couldn't find it in my search for some reason. :(

Azzx >> :

Don't worry about who thinks what. :) For me, for example, it's just interesting to observe the work of another man, and even in real life. Because I myself have so far managed to lose only one account, and that was a demo. :))) And the approach is interesting... You are always referring to some theme "Forex Roulette". May I give you the url? I couldn't find it in my search for some reason. :(

IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, THE TOPIC WAS BANNED. THE FACTS WERE TOO CONVINCING AND UNFLATTERING FOR ANY DT

sllawa3 >> :

IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, THE TOPIC HAS BEEN BANNED... >> TOO CONVINCING AND UNFLATTERING FOR ANY DC.

Oh, man. >>( Well, what's the approach, then, in a nutshell? What's roulette got to do with it?

Reason: