EXPERT FOR A PAMM ACCOUNT - page 14

Hello all... alas... it's like a warning... 4 accounts with martin turned on are all busted... i'm not sure how to do this... i've been there, i've been there... i've been there... i've been there... i've been there... i've been there... i've been there... i had already said many times that it was impossible for the system to work for half a year without losing lots and that it was statistically time to wait...

( By the way, it was my fault, and not the EA's, because I broke the main rule - do not trade on Fridays. Although I strictly followed this rule) On brocco the deposit has held even with a Martin, leverage 200 allowed.

For the Dancer of Excuses and the Trader: Each investor decides whether to go for a martin or a regular lot, for an account over 200 bucks I certainly do not recommend it... secondly

the whole text does not fucking load !

Secondly, violated an important condition is the removal of weekly profits because with 10 bucks to withdraw something ridiculous until it will not be increased with the same martin with a solid multiplier (to accelerate the process). in third, there are reports from other accounts and monitoring . in the fourth, such pricks had enough and before opening the account, but then shut up for almost a month, before the first failure (easily predictable in such aggressive trading conditions) Why was he silent for a month? had nothing to say?

For those interested and who have watched the deals carefully, the reason for the sinking should be clearly visible... (technical and strategic) two buy positions opened when stochastic went up, even though it's strictly forbidden in the Expert Advisor code on any TF... with stochastic going up, the current may go down and buy when it's going down ... only! THE COMBINATION OF ALL THESE FACTORS (FROM NOT BEING OFF ON FRIDAY TO NOT FOLLOWING THE ORIGINAL RULES AND ENDING WITH A TECHNICAL FAILURE) LED TO THE LOSS...

Come on... Don't fight.

sllawa3, averaging (i.e. adding to a losing position) has been well seen before. It's great that you understand their harm. I hope you will fix it in the code. And another thing, you have opened some orders without stops - is this how the EA code works, or did you do this with your hands?

fozi, an Odessa friend of mine likes to say in such cases, "It's too late to drink borjomi, your kidneys are gone." I'm sorry you lost $. But a lot of people should be grateful to you for the opportunity to draw conclusions from others' mistakes.

sllawa3 >>:
.. изначально каждый мвестор сам решает включать мартин или же торговать постоянным лотом,

The investor does not have to go into the intricacies of trading techniques. His job is to open an account, give the investor password

and set the drawdown limits by trade, day, week, month and global.

Or you can load him up with the study of VTE as interpreted by Glenn Neely,

Nison candlestick analysis, FA, TA...

This is our way: to make an investor responsible for losing his own deposit.

If the profit is achieved, then laurels and honorarium of course to the genius trader.

sllawa3 >>
... I don't recommend it...

And this is probably the threshold of the VIP investors. :)

Eager >>:
fozi,мой друг-одессит в таких случаях любит говаривать "Поздно Рита пить боржом,почки отвалились." Мне жаль,что вы потеряли $. Но много людей вам должны быть благодарны за возможность делать выводы на чужих ошибках.

Yeah... what to do.

Reason: