Who has what kind of iron? - page 2

It's become a habit to get caught up in laptops ... myself ...

I buy them, and then I can't bear to throw them away or give them back.

_

BenQ Joybook (very happy with it)

14.1"/1280x800 LCD

2.1G/4G/160G

NVIDIA GeForce 8400M

_

RoverBook (rare bugger)

2.0G/1G/80G/15.1"

ATI Rabeon Mobility 512M

_

HP IPAQ 4700 (beastly machine, by the way)

640-710Мгц!!/128M/2G/4"LCD/BT/Irda/WiFi/etc

Testing more complex strategies takes a lot more machine time. I think the dependence here is not even linear, but parabolic. For example, as soon as I added position building to a strategy, the testing time increased by five or six times! I think testing really complex strategies requires really cool equipment.

Of course, nobody cancelled Excel, but strategy tester is also unreplaceable.

And Rover, I'll admit, is a total bollocks, they haven't learnt how to make good beacons in the RF.

CPU type (4 cores) QuadCore Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 RAM 4Gb

LProgrammer >> :

Crossing 5k averages, solved differently... There is no need to calculate them all.

I gave as an example, not specifically this option.

And with 5k MA, how is this point solved? >> Very interesting.

C-4 писал(а) >>

Testing more complex strategies takes a lot more machine time. I think the dependence here is not even linear, but parabolic. For example, as soon as I added position building to a strategy, the testing time increased by five or six times! I think testing really complex strategies requires really cool equipment.

Of course, nobody cancelled Excel, but strategy tester is also unreplaceable.

And Rover, I'll agree, c%:? * complete, have not learned in the Russian Federation to make good beeches.

I know you're an anti-patriot healer... :) God, why are they all such idiots... It's probably a phobia - the Russian car industry, they all should have been drowned like kittens before they were born, along with the cat... Roverbooks, shit, and they don't know how to do anything in RF, they made a processor which is more promising than Intel, etc. They all are shit...

Let me explain, for anti-patriots Roverbooks are NOT made in Russia... they are made in the same factory in China as the IBM ones in particular... Brrrr, what an ugly generation is growing up, some losers with a completely deformed head, apparently because their mother drank Pepsicola while pregnant... Or whatever the hell it is... Kamaz wins the Dakar, the answer is that it's not a Kamaz, it's a Mercedes... It's really annoying...

I'm sick of it... :)

Fletcher писал(а) >>

I gave as an example, not specifically this option.

And with 5k MA, how does this point get resolved? Very interesting.

Look for the answer amongst the answers of the "absolute answerer" ... Collective Intelligence has already asked this question, I think... And answered it for sure... :)

no one specified the chipset.

Building a computer starts with the motherboard

those who are satisfied with Exсel do not use 2500000+ bars in the window

sab1uk >> :

no one specified the chipset.

Building a computer starts with the motherboard

you don't need 250000+ bars in the window.

2500000+ bars in a window bring more money than 16000? >> are you coming or going?

Intel P35, Core2Quad Q6600@3600, 8Gb DDR2@1000, GeForce 8600GTS

P.S. Too bad MT4 can't use multicore properly, so core load not more than 25 by MT4 process. Video does not matter at present, but if the terminal was able to use a video card for strategy tester, it would be just great... so to say a wish for MT5

timbo писал(а) >>

250000+ bars in the window bring in more money than 16000? Check or drive?

Forgive me, but I must have a wrong idea what you mean, so I don't understand what it has to do with "drive or don't drive"?

Reason: